What’s the best Racing Seat plus Curved TV

Hey guys
I’m new to this and wanted some advise. Having purchased a GT Omega Seat I've found its not that comfortable. I’m now thinking a Trak Racer RS6/8. What do you think?
I’m also looking for a decent curved TV so any recommendations would be much appreciated.
I only play PS4 and GT Sport
Thanks

Hey guys
I’m new to this and wanted some advise. Having purchased a GT Omega Seat I've found its not that comfortable. I’m now thinking a Trak Racer RS6/8. What do you think?
I’m also looking for a decent curved TV so any recommendations would be much appreciated.
I only play PS4 and GT Sport
Thanks
Seat as in the actual part you sit in or associated frame too? I went for a car bucket style seat from a Subaru, though any car will do. These seats are designed to be comfortable and have much much more R&D behind them than any dedicated simulator seat like the Trak Racer or GT Omega. You may also consider proper racing seats, steel framed to keep the cost down.

Upvote 0
I got a bucket out of a 2006 Volkswagon Passat. It was $45 and has manual lumbar support, reclines, and came with sliders.

It's extremely comfortable and supportive and weighs 45lbs with sliders.

I absolutely agree that there is a lot more one time engineering that goes into a mass produced seat than racing shells and I'm surprised more people don't pull manual bucket seats out of wrecked cars.

If it matters I have invested quite a bit in my rig, and I've never considered replacing my seat.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%