What’s the best Racing Seat plus Curved TV

Furiouslee1

25RPM
Original poster
Premium
Jul 5, 2019
Hey guys
I’m new to this and wanted some advise. Having purchased a GT Omega Seat I've found its not that comfortable. I’m now thinking a Trak Racer RS6/8. What do you think?
I’m also looking for a decent curved TV so any recommendations would be much appreciated.
I only play PS4 and GT Sport
Thanks

callumjtc

250RPM
Nov 13, 2017
Hey guys
I’m new to this and wanted some advise. Having purchased a GT Omega Seat I've found its not that comfortable. I’m now thinking a Trak Racer RS6/8. What do you think?
I’m also looking for a decent curved TV so any recommendations would be much appreciated.
I only play PS4 and GT Sport
Thanks
Seat as in the actual part you sit in or associated frame too? I went for a car bucket style seat from a Subaru, though any car will do. These seats are designed to be comfortable and have much much more R&D behind them than any dedicated simulator seat like the Trak Racer or GT Omega. You may also consider proper racing seats, steel framed to keep the cost down.

RCHeliguy

3000RPM
Premium
Jan 19, 2019
I got a bucket out of a 2006 Volkswagon Passat. It was $45 and has manual lumbar support, reclines, and came with sliders.

It's extremely comfortable and supportive and weighs 45lbs with sliders.

I absolutely agree that there is a lot more one time engineering that goes into a mass produced seat than racing shells and I'm surprised more people don't pull manual bucket seats out of wrecked cars.

If it matters I have invested quite a bit in my rig, and I've never considered replacing my seat.

Last edited:
Reactions: diablo2112