Misc Wet L.A. Canyons [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Kauser submitted a new resource:

Wet L.A. Canyons - wet Conversion of the great Mod L.A. Canyons

Links and cool stuff here: https://assettocorsamods.net/threads/assetto-corsa-rain.1202/page-3

I made this wet conversion based on the WET MOD from A.Fracasso.
I need the smooth some normal maps to decrease the differences of the materials
from Parking lots and highway but its working now.

I know this is my worst perfomance since a long time, but i had University since 19:00 and
then i had to walk 8km home. Because once again the entire...

Read more about this resource...

Coole Sache! Vielen lieben Dank für die Arbeit!
Aber warum bist Du denn so aufgebracht, was Dookie anbelangt?
(Aufgrund Deines letzten Satzes in der Beschreibung kommt es so rüber.)

I'm looking forward to give this a try.
Thank you very much!

Ich bin nicht aufgebracht, eher traurig, er hat das letzte halbe Jahr alles von mir ignoriert und es dann als sinngemäß nicht gut genug für seine Ansprüche bezeichnet. Ich schaue mir seine Videos eigentlich gerne an, aber das hat mich schon etwas gekränkt.

Ich bin nicht aufgebracht, eher traurig, er hat das letzte halbe Jahr alles von mir ignoriert und es dann als sinngemäß nicht gut genug für seine Ansprüche bezeichnet. Ich schaue mir seine Videos eigentlich gerne an, aber das hat mich schon etwas gekränkt.
Oh, okay. Ich verstehe. Das kann ich gut nachvollziehen.
Aber ob es die beste Lösung ist, das hier "öffentlich" zu machen?

Aber egal jetzt: Du hast hier etwas ganz Großartiges geleistet und ich bin mir sicher, das es sehr viele Leute zu schätzen wissen und Dir auch sehr dankbar für Deine Arbeit sind. :)

Just wondering, I completely pulled a fast one and just dragged the .rar in CM and installed it. I'm worried I may have F-Ed up big time seeing now that it should have been installed like a JSGME mod.

Should I be concerned?

Just wondering, I completely pulled a fast one and just dragged the .rar in CM and installed it. I'm worried I may have F-Ed up big time seeing now that it should have been installed like a JSGME mod.

Should I be concerned?
I dont understand really what you try to tell me, but this is my first mod that have this MOD-Folder installing method, so when it dont work, i will try to fix it.

I dont understand really what you try to tell me, but this is my first mod that have this MOD-Folder installing method, so when it dont work, i will try to fix it.

So you see, I just dragged your mods .rar into my Content Manager (thinking it was a regular track mod), but it looks like there are additional files included as well that has over written some of the files in my game. I'm just wondering if the "extension" and "System" folders in your mod, over wrote anything important for my game.

Ok, found it, the trackconfig folder includes the condition folder, so that will be overwritten, but i have the latest shader patch and this files are the standard files, so you Light shader is not damaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 118 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 89 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.9%