Resource icon

Misc Wet 2017 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
vlasovas submitted a new resource:

Wet 2017 - F1 2017, F1 2017 Codemasters, Weather, Weather Mod

I do not authorize the distribution of this mod without the credits, with credits of the Author is another story! Caution of withdrawn versions of the mod made in 2016 as well, this is all based on the new game!

The code has made this mod difficult year after year, in 2016 it was almost impossible in its best part, the spray of cars, they removed the XML relative to the texture of the spray so that it could not improve, and try to leave as the reality , however I managed give my jumps and...

Read more about this resource...

Looks a great mod (exactly like the physic cam that i love...thank you sooo much!), but don't know why i don't see drops on the helmet anymore and the spray of the cars haed...it's like driving in sunny weather...I've installed the mod using Ryder mod manager, tried all the possible combinations, puddle or weatered truck works perfect, but no way to see rain drops on the helmet...and the worst thing is that if I try to unistall it or install the deafult version, nothing change...still no rain drops anymore and no spray of the cars haed...help! :(

EDIT: Unistalling the physic camera mod the rain mod works fine...I think it's something related to this (according to codemaster developer on the official forum):

EDIT2: Solved it, installing first wet mod then the cam mod...thank you! :)

Last edited:
Looks a great mod (exactly like the physic cam that i love...thank you sooo much!), but don't know why i don't see drops on the helmet anymore and the spray of the cars haed...it's like driving in sunny weather...I've installed the mod using Ryder mod manager, tried all the possible combinations, puddle or weatered truck works perfect, but no way to see rain drops on the helmet...and the worst thing is that if I try to unistall it or install the deafult version, nothing change...still no rain drops anymore and no spray of the cars haed...help! :(

EDIT: Unistalling the physic camera mod the rain mod works fine...I think it's something related to this (according to codemaster developer on the official forum):

EDIT2: Solved it, installing first wet mod then the cam mod...thank you! :)
sorry for delay. I was without internet for a few days, it should vary a lot from machine to machine, nor I did know, that in some cases it was necessary to order the installation, I could not add more spray, the code removed the texture, they have withdrawn this possibility

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.2%