Resource icon

Skins West McLaren Mercedes (F1 2018) + Suit 2018-10-26

Login or Register an account to download this content
pablotill submitted a new resource:

West McLaren Mercedes (F1 2018) + Suit - McLaren Mercedes fantasy 2018

This is the Mclaren F1 but looks like 20 years before (try to be similar). Also, the suit, is the same of McLaren in 1998. Some ideas will wellcome

If you like, please rate

v4T2LEu.jpg

UgX725M.jpg

A8NvphE.jpg

xQzH7Oe.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I quite like the idea and the exexution is neat as well, there are a couple of things I´d like to point out though:
  • Camozzi has a got a new logo, and with it being a 2018 version I´d choose that if possible
  • With it being a modern version, Bridgestone doesn´t really fit either
  • The Gap between the Airbox and the Sidepod is very abrupt. Maybe do a gradient from the black to white if possible?
  • If possible, add some white to the place in front of the driver (So it is able to be seen in TV cam)
Just a few nitpicky things..

I quite like the idea and the exexution is neat as well, there are a couple of things I´d like to point out though:
  • Camozzi has a got a new logo, and with it being a 2018 version I´d choose that if possible
  • With it being a modern version, Bridgestone doesn´t really fit either
  • The Gap between the Airbox and the Sidepod is very abrupt. Maybe do a gradient from the black to white if possible?
  • If possible, add some white to the place in front of the driver (So it is able to be seen in TV cam)
Just a few nitpicky things..

I put the old camozzi logo because i want to do a car like 1998-99, the same of bridgeston sticker.

The gap is a little bit difficult because so many parts are in the same part of paint: i mean, when i paint any part, i paint another one at same time :( or the mirror effect (at both sides..i cant write a letters) I cant edit the car like i want. But please, can you take a photo and paint the car as you like to show me? :thumbsup: (i can understand better if i see a pic).

In front of driver you wanna mean a frontal car like old mclaren? Is possible yes but i dont know if i can all (the problem i've spoken in the 2nd point haha :laugh:)

I put the old camozzi logo because i want to do a car like 1998-99, the same of bridgeston sticker.

The gap is a little bit difficult because so many parts are in the same part of paint: i mean, when i paint any part, i paint another one at same time :( or the mirror effect (at both sides..i cant write a letters) I cant edit the car like i want. But please, can you take a photo and paint the car as you like to show me? :thumbsup: (i can understand better if i see a pic).

In front of driver you wanna mean a frontal car like old mclaren? Is possible yes but i dont know if i can all (the problem i've spoken in the 2nd point haha :laugh:)
I´ll send a pic later or tomorrow. Totally understandable btw!

Somewhat like this.

Attachments

• oof.png
    oof.png
    903.8 KB · Views: 385
pablotill updated West McLaren Mercedes (F1 2018) + Suit with a new update entry:

New grey skin. More original

In this update i've painted the frontal and the sides with grey and updated the frontal sponsors by black.

Important: i've included the mclarens suits from 1998 in the folder \asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\incardriver\2018

I use the number 4 and i painted black, but only this number. The rest stills blue from the original.

I know is not perfect but the original skin is really difficult to change, and more if i have to build a new one.

I hope you like it.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yep the dds

You can extract with Ego ERP Archiver https://ryder25.itch.io/ego-erp-archiver

- Open EEA
- Donwload the mod
- Extract all
- With EEA find and open F12018 - MCLAREN\COPY PASTE\asset_groups\f1_2018_vehicle_package\teams\mclaren\wep\mclaren.erp
- Select main_paint_d.tiff, Select main_paint_c.tiff, Select main_paint_s.tiff (car paint)/main_decal_da.tiff for stickers
- Go to Textures option -- EXPORT .DDS files.

Then you will have the .DDS files :D:p

k2OONdZ.jpg

KMmeYC2.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline