We're fixing a problem with dev forum access, please be patient :)

I just purchased a level 5 yesterday, and had to update my email address to match Race Department. But I also am unable to access the DevForum. Are you currently updating the accounts on a one off basis?

Or should I be able to get access to the forum?

Thanks,

Just checked and I have access. Thank you for the quick response. Now if I can just figure out what is wrong with my TX wheel. It works fine in the regular game, but is turning all the way to one side in the beta.

I have re-calibrated but there is still something wrong with it.

Can you check the in game FFB strength... if it's -100 move the slider to +100 (or whatever level you prefer)
Good shout ;)

Just checked and I have access. Thank you for the quick response. Now if I can just figure out what is wrong with my TX wheel. It works fine in the regular game, but is turning all the way to one side in the beta.

I have re-calibrated but there is still something wrong with it.
You can try using your profile/settings from your normal install of the game. From your standard install copy Userdata\<your profile name> folder to the beta installations Userdata folder. Start the game, pick the right profile and your settings should all be the same as you standard install.

I just joined the crowd funding at level (3) $35.00 via Paypal. I email support to get the CD code for SCE Steam version. How long is it going to take to get the game? I've been waiting for an email but nothing so far. Did I make a mistake in contributing?

Thanks Fabio, Sorry if I did sound impatient....Didn't mean too. It's just that I recently got screwed with one of those CD game sites (gamesrocket.com) and never got my CD Key or emails from them and I had to file a dispute with paypal for a refund. I know you guys are valid so I wasn't too worry..I was just curirous of when I'll get the game. I can't wait to try it! I heard good things about it.

Thanks again!

Hello, we usually reply in up to a day. Please have some patience :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back