We're fixing a problem with dev forum access, please be patient :)

arf i understood .... for the moment i didn't received any beta code :(

i just created my steam accound on yesterday ... I'm going to wait

thx !
Hi zoilgust, when did you make your pledge? If it was during the night it will be processed over the coming hours. Forum access is usually available around 1hour after receiving your key.

I made a mistake with my Indiegogo email address before pledging to the campaign (I relied on Safari's auto fill to complete most of the form and forgot to check, ended up putting my usual forum username into the email field for some unknown reason) and only have only just changed it, is this likely to cause any problems for either dev forum access or access to perks? I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this; apologies if it isn't!

I made a mistake with my Indiegogo email address before pledging to the campaign (I relied on Safari's auto fill to complete most of the form and forgot to check, ended up putting my usual forum username into the email field for some unknown reason) and only have only just changed it, is this likely to cause any problems for either dev forum access or access to perks? I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this; apologies if it isn't!
Yes it makes a difference. I've updated it in the list for forum accounts to upgraded, you should be able to get in in the next 30mins or so.

Your key should get resent in the next few hours.

I backed pretty early on actually with the 10$ pledge. Probably 3-4 weeks ago.
I'll query it Tobias.

I purchased level 5 today.
When I have access to the beta and dev forum? Thanks for your work Reiza.
The e-mail coincides with that of the profile of the forum, thanks
There should be another batch from today's pledges going out later this evening.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 378 39.6%