We're fixing a problem with dev forum access, please be patient :)

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff
Sep 4, 2007
The majority of people should now be able to access the development forum. There may be additional delays for people who created their account and/or pledged recently. Sorry for the delay guys.

xnorb

1000RPM
Premium
Mar 31, 2015
Hmmm, contributed on day 2 - where should those forums appear?

"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." :(

jimmy2x2x

25RPM
May 29, 2015
As the official forums are not up yet.

I got an error loading one of the Super V8 mesh files starting a race, I OK'd the error and one car looked like this:

Fabio Rodrigues

Reiza Studios Community Manager
Mar 13, 2011
Hello guys,

The forum should appear as one of the subforums here in the Stock Car Extreme main section. If it's not there yet, please have some more patience, the emails are still being processed, as Dave said above.

AosudiF1

100RPM
Oct 22, 2011
What happens if the email address i use here is not the same as the one used for indiegogo?

Jul 29, 2013
What happens if the email address i use here is not the same as the one used for indiegogo?
From Reiza's email:
"If you are already registered on RaceDepartment but using a different email, please switch your email registration to match the one you used to back us in the Indiegogo campaign. You may also contact us to switch that around for you, but this might take a bit longer."

I've switched my email but it's not working yet :(

BoogerMac

500RPM
Jul 23, 2015
After a year of lurking, this finally got me to register for an account. Now I wait for access...

Oh the anticipation!

Reactions: xnorb

zoilgust

10RPM
Jul 23, 2015
dear all, i just registered on this forum to help for dev / report bugs

I downloaded steam to have acces to the beta version but i didn't bought it thru steam, and i don't have any beta proposed... how can I do ?

thx

Fabio Rodrigues

Reiza Studios Community Manager
Mar 13, 2011
dear all, i just registered on this forum to help for dev / report bugs

I downloaded steam to have acces to the beta version but i didn't bought it thru steam, and i don't have any beta proposed... how can I do ?

thx
Hello, you need to go to the menu at the top, click "Games", then "Activate a product on Steam", and then insert your beta code.

zoilgust

10RPM
Jul 23, 2015
arf i understood .... for the moment i didn't received any beta code :(

i just created my steam accound on yesterday ... I'm going to wait

thx !