Team ORSM

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
RaceDepartment welcomes Team ORSM. Here you will find the new home of the team behind V8Factor, Bathurst and other productions!

Have fun!

You guys usually put an update to Bathurst with the mod releases, so if you do there are two small but important things I would like to see added. The metal grate at Sulman and the "Brock's Skyline" wall. They are small but, iconic and it bugs the heck out of me to not see them there :D

Cheers!

It is very possible in the Gmotor engine, lots of mods already do it. In any mod each car has a .veh file that, among other things, tells it which sounds to use. It would be quite easy to have certain teams with distinct sounds, like Kelly Racing for example.

yeah...? Even if they have only one sound per engine it is still hard to get a quality recording. I was just saying that given the correct sound files, assigning different sounds to each car, regardless of which engine it uses, is indeed possible in rFactor.

How will each team have their individual car sound? There's only two engines involved :D

Certain teams in V8 Supercars use special exhausts that make their cars sound different, eg. Jack Daniel's Racing. I recommend that you look it up on YouTube or something... the engine sounds raspier and has more of a high note to it. It doesn't have the deep throaty rumble of the normal exhausts, but it sounds just as good. :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.1%