well I went ahead and got them

I don't really know why I was holding off but I went ahead and got them this morning. These were all I could really get at the moment but a piece at a time will work for me. I'll pick up the additional tracks during the season as they come up. I only need maybe one or two more tracks so that is a good thing.

Got the Mustang
Riley Prototype
Lotus
Brands hatch
Indianapolis speedway
Daytona speedway

Nice! :)

Lotus is a beast! Haven´t driven it much but i just felt that this thing is a monster. You need a big pair to drive this car lol.
Riley - Flawless imo. It´s just a driver´s car for me.
Brands - Worked really nice for Grand Am and will only get better with slower cars.

I recently got the Lotus. What an absolute belting car.

I ain't the quickest with it, but the experience driving it is to behold. Christened it on Watkins Glen - Boot and had a whale of a time. Didn't crash half as much as I thought I would, lol.

With the Sprint Cup car on pre-order, there are just 3 cars left for me to get now (Impala SS Class B, SK Modified and Silver Crown). Just 7 tracks remain to get (all ovals) and then it will be the 100% club, lol.

The credit card can then look forward to Suzuka, Okayama et al and the new vehicles they lavish upon us, lol.

I am like you and a few others and plan on getting everything sooner or later.

I'm going to admit something here and being an open wheel guy it's a bit hard to say. The Riley is a ton of fun and I do like the car. Although it isn't open wheel it will work for my tintop car! The Lotus is OOOooooo baby cool!!!

This message will self destruct in 30 seconds

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back