RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I am not particularly fast round TI Circuit Aida as I still like to call it :tongue:, so for qualifying I ramped up the camber and reduced my pressures to get as much grip as possible as I didn't fancy starting in the middle.

It worked before Nicholas robbed me of 1st :frown:

Got a pretty average start and Hanyik passed me round the outside of T1. From there is was pretty much a case of hold position with about a .7 second gap between each of the top 5 or 6. On lap 5 Nicholas got as bit of love from Hanyik and immediately dived into the pits. Hanyik pitted a lap later and I went in on lap 8. I had no preset to only change my fronts so I wasted 2-3 seconds navigating the menu which cost me first place as I came out behind the leading pack in 4th. Nicholas was suffering a little, might have been damage or that early pitstop so once Matt got past he was gone. Me and Peter were struggling to get past but we did eventually thanks to Nicholas running wide. We were closing in on Matt towards the end and at Revolver he got hit by a back-marker who wouldn't yield and then lost first to Peter. I was saying in TS3 that I wouldn't try to pass but I guess Peter couldn't take the risk so he did pass for 1st. So I came 3rd in the end, so not too bad.

Second race, crap start. Matt was past me through T1 and from then on in it was just like the first race. Matt and Emil were trading places but I only got close enough once to make a move but I got shut out through Revolver. Coming into the pits I was just behind Emil but Nicholas had made a mistake so coming up to the line I was really close and I couldn't react in time to stop my car as he hit the brakes on the pitline. Sorry for the hit, especially if it what made you leave but I am very aggresive when entering the pits. I left the pits in 3th, behind Emil and Chris. I didn't know what he was doing as he was really slow so I ended up losing my advantage on Matt and the position. Then it was business as usual, the top 4 didn't really change until the end. Was a pretty hairy moment with a 407 decided to take a spin down the straight, nearly hitting Matt but aside from that, fairly serene racing.

Oh and people need to 1. Not talk duing the race and 2. Learn where the pit entrance is

Good nights racing and I look forward to not getting a BMW in next weeks lottery :rolleyes:

James many apologises if I held you up compromising your race pace, both races I went much longer in to the race before pitting and I’d only used half the wear on the tyres, race 2 I managed to work my way up to p2 before pitting, my lap times were in the 1:40's, I do try and avoid holding people up for to long on track if there faster than myself but I'm not going cost myself time letting people past when racing for position.

Linus Brostrom I'm rather unimpressed with your driving skills mate, I lost count the amount of times you kept hitting the rear end of my BMW in corners in race 1, you need to relies with the BMW if the back end steps out I've got to come off the power to gain control again as were with FWD you can just keep on the power it will cost you time doing this also and 9 times out of 10 I can save myself from a spin that I created myself but if you insist on trying to spin me off you've got to wait as per the rules dude.

Hey Mike did you like me romping away off the line on both races dude told ya I would :cool:

well my first race here, it went ok i guess had a few good battle made a few mistakes too, not very impressed with some of the driving on track but 95% off people drove very well,
very sorry mr guy for the punt, was so close going out of corner as you hit brakes for car infront i just couldnt react in time to stop i did try,
see you all again soon,

congrats to the podium

25562d1272491954-porsche-mobil-1-supercup-algarve-tuesday-june-1st-2010-porsche1.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT US-PCC

Class: Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup (by ZeZeZoom)
Track:
AMS Renault Test Track
Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Sunday)

Practice: open server

Qualification: 15mins (21:45 EST)
Warmup: 10mins
Race: 2x12 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

After the first few corners I instantly knew that the great flow of the AMS Renault Test Track and the rear drive, rear engine layout of the 911 GT3R were a match made in heaven. I for one can't wait to unleash the fury of the water cooled horizontally opposed turbo motor all over Renault's home ground. :D

Be there or be square! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years