Team ORSM

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
RaceDepartment welcomes Team ORSM. Here you will find the new home of the team behind V8Factor, Bathurst and other productions!

Have fun!

Hi All, and welcome to the New ORSM Public Forum home. Thanks to Bram and the team at Race Deparment for hosting this for us.

As our first post, we would like to ask everyone for their feedback on how our new Physics and graphics patch feel.

We are continually looking for ways to make these cars more fun to drive, and try to make the game as realistic a Sim as we can.

We value all the feedback we receive, and read every suggestion, so don't be shy and don't hold your punches. As long as there is no sledging and abuse, it will be well received.

Thanks to all for your continued support for V8Factor and ORSM.

Together we hope to make all our future productions as long lasting and enjoyable as V8Factor 06 has been.

I can still smell the new paint.. and this carpet is soo soft. You spared no expense in preparing the new home for us. I hope we get a free botlle of bubbly to crack to celebrate too!!!.

Thanks Boys for the new home.

The 1.3 patch is a major improvement on 1.2.

The increased grip and feel of the cars are excellent. Perhaps a better base setup would be nice, as for newcomers driving one of these with the default setup is a daunting task.

Great job on the Chase building too :)

And noticed your sig - very nice, looking forward to it :)

These cars are now more awesome to drive thanks to version 1.3, its been a long time but like most things good things come to those who wait. As racers we're always looking for more grip or more importantly better improvements. Keep up the good work ORSM.

Welcome ORSM. New here myself. Must have known something.:D Great fan of your work. Love the new physics. Best it's ever been. Looking forward to the new mod your working on.

Thanks for the V8 Supercars.

Handling of the cars has in my opinion greatly improved in 1.3. With older versions the cars spinned very easily in slow speed corners but with the new version car seems to have more grip which is a good thing.
You also can really push this cars now and even when you loose grip and slide you still can catch the car which would have been difficult&sometimes impossible in the old version.
So its grippier and more drivable = Better than old version.

I think the cars have improved. But I am one of those that have enjoyed all the iterations so far. :)

I can feel the increased grip and better braking, and noticed the torque changes. I also noticed I can change the Roll Center during a pit stop now. We will be starting our 4th full season this year with this fabulous mod.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 387 39.8%