weird thing on screen

2016-11-11_15-32-45.jpg

why do i see this weird brown line on my screen and it moves away when i steer to one or another side

If you still want to be able to use that mod online, just move the driver cam enough forward.
Else, LMGTFY as someone has already bothered to (you'll need to delete data.acd files after).

Still, understand that when you point these kind of problems you should indicate when they are specific to a mod (not official content). And if that mod isn't here in RD, well, there could be reasons for that (quite obvious in this case). PM the creators with your concerns, or look for support where you downloaded it, as other users might have posted the same question or a fix as the one above.

Last edited:
If you still want to be able to use that mod online, just move the driver cam enough forward.
Else, LMGTFY as someone has already bothered to (you'll need to delete data.acd files after).

Still, understand that when you point these kind of problems you should indicate when they are specific to a mod (not official content). And if that mod isn't here in RD, well, there could be reasons for that (quite obvious in this case). PM the creators with your concerns, or look for support where you downloaded it, as other users might have posted the same question or a fix as the one above.

thx for answer but . it happened also with mods i had in RD , RD or whatever simular platforms arent making this mods thats clear , but cant follow why you make an issue off that .

I'm just suggesting that when the problem relies inside data.acd files on a mod, the best solution will always be the one provided by the person who made that content. Because a local user fix will cause mismatched checksums online, and everyone would benefit if the mod creator updated his work (which is more likely if you directly voice your concerns).

I'm just suggesting that when the problem relies inside data.acd files on a mod, the best solution will always be the one provided by the person who made that content. Because a local user fix will cause mismatched checksums online, and everyone would benefit if the mod creator updated his work (which is more likely if you directly voice your concerns).

OK now its more clear for me (iam just a man who knows where the on/off button is :roflmao:

And btw, sorry for not pointing the obvious. For mods that have a \data folder instead of a encrypted data.acd file, in assettocorsa\content\cars\<target car>\data\driver3d.ini just replace:
Code:
[HIDE_OBJECT_1]
NAME=DRIVER:Driver_Body_SUB0

with:
Code:
[HIDE_OBJECT_1]
NAME=DRIVER:GEO_Driver_FACE

Edit: Beware that they'll fail checksums online if the server owner has manually placed the original driver3d.ini up for verification (along the rest of the \data folder). Else, just move seat forward in cockpit cam until face polys get out of your way.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 8.0%
  • < 5 years