Weird Problem

I am having a very strange problem which has now happened on three different tracks. It happens both offline solo, and when I'm hosting online with my mates playing. I suddenly get kicked back to the desktop, with the game sound locked on. About 20 to 30 seconds later I am returned back to the game as if nothing had happened!! Time has passed though - when hosting online my mates are unaffected, and if I watch a replay my car just freezes on track for the time that it happens. I lose the time I am away, so it wrecks my race, not to mention the difficulty I experience when I suddenly return to the track and often panic not remembering exactly where I am. It also seems to happen at the same point on a track. I have had it happen quite a few times on the new BTCC version of Brands Hatch Indy and it always happens coming around the last bend before the start/finish straight there.
At first I thought it might be caused by some background program, but I have since tried playing using Gamebooster and the problem still remains. Any ideas as to what the cause is, and a possible solution would be greatly appreciated!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 367 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 246 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%