weird car under a white sheet

Hi again. Here is a totally weird one for you all. I have this strange bug when i select the Metalmoro MR18. There is a car under a white sheet going round the track, at present i am on Oulton Park under a white sheet with temp written in red letters, and also when i go over the start, finish line, there is this strange shadow, bug artifact on the start, stop line. had this issue for a while now so i thought i would ask here if anyone else has this and is there a fix? I have tried other cars on this track and it does not happen, only the Metalmoro. Any ideas as to what's causing this and is there a fix

Verify integrity of game files should fix whatever is wrong.
verifygcf2.gif

I can't recall if the start line is under a small bridge but the RF engine that AMS uses has weird shadow under bridge artifacts, it's an unfortunate part of the engine no one has been able to fix. But if it's not under a bridge then I've got no idea!

I can't recall if the start line is under a small bridge but the RF engine that AMS uses has weird shadow under bridge artifacts, it's an unfortunate part of the engine no one has been able to fix. But if it's not under a bridge then I've got no idea!
There is no bridge on the finish line, it looks like some cage,fence structure mixed in with a shadow like under a bridge but without the bridge being there. I will look into verifying my files later then report back

Wait! Those cars are probably skins you've added! They are not in the original game. And broken or from an older version of the game...

Go to ...\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista\GameData\Vehicles\MetalMoro
All the original cars are in a "Teams" folder, check if you have a "Williams" or "Grim" folder next to it. Remove it and you should be good. Or have a look inside the "Teams" folder but it will be more difficult to identify which files you need to remove.

MR18.jpg

Wait! Those cars are probably skins you've added! They are not in the original game. And broken or from an older version of the game...

Go to ...\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista\GameData\Vehicles\MetalMoro
All the original cars are in a "Teams" folder, check if you have a "Williams" or "Grim" folder next to it. Remove it and you should be good. Or have a look inside the "Teams" folder but it will be more difficult to identify which files you need to remove.

View attachment 317356
Big thanks to you Alex. I did not have any extra Team Williams or Grim folders so i had to go into the team folder and delete each file that was a Grim or Williams driver. Also i noticed on the main Metalmoro selection the was also a Melromoro SE car class also. These SE cars were the problem. It seems doing a full install did not fix the issue except doing as you instructed, so i am very thankful to you. This has been bugging me for sometime. All is good now. Again Alex thanks for your input

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.4%