Resource icon

DiRT Rally Weight Transfer and No More Cars Curving like a plane physics 0,6b (RFPE MOD)(Props to Exbagboy) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
BloodSinking submitted a new resource:

Alternate physics 0,6b (RFPE MOD) Variation - More Weight and More Understeer Aka RBR physics

Guys, since I've found some resources to change some of the physics of Dirt Rally, I've been obcessing over making the weight of the cars and how air affects it so it can have much more the feel of a car, instead of an almost car that almost planes and even on ground the air can curve it too much, unreallistically, creating actually more oversteer, wich also can help on grip, in a way that is really wrong.

I have too cars for now.

Hyundai 2010'
Volk Polo 2010'

This was done using the...

Read more about this resource...

Hey, I'm about the send the rest of the values.
Could you change the name of the your mod to Bloodsinking's Alternate Mod? I'm getting messages from people and they are confused if I made this one. Thanks
Also, I have a new version coming with increased brake force so brakes lock up more easily as well as tighter rear response. I don't have values for downforce yet.
Values 3 and 4 are inertia values not weight and gravity.

Last edited:
Could you change the name of the your mod to Bloodsinking's Alternate Mod? I'm getting messages from people and they are confused if I made this one. Thanks
Also, I have a new version coming with increased brake force so brakes lock up more easily as well as tighter rear response. I don't have values for downforce yet.

Hey, sorry about that! Will change that right away.. I just wanted to also give props to you and it was a follow up variation on your work, but I understand.

I believe in the DirtShowdownXMl the air resistance values actually refer to gravity in a way... like, air density I messed around with and it did start to lose gravity, lowering values and where I changed yours. Also the air resistance on X,y,Z. X specially because I removed some or most of the air force that curves cars around.. try to test my cars..

Good news on the breaks...!! I also felt the need of that.

It will be awsome to have more access to the code. For now, I will play it like I have it for myself, although you did a great work on grips and loss of grips, wich i believe I complimented by adding more inertia or weight to the cars. Trying the original files and even yours with mine, and you can see you cannot curve cars like a ball on mine, wich i believe is how it should be. I saw the complain somwhere too and it acts almost as an assist!

Not sure how to change my title man. Any idea? Sorry! Tried and update but didn-t work.

Oh, I found it. I have a second account here by TiagoNie... maybe that is an infringement? If need be I hope it only gets my other deleted. I think I just created the other one because I even forgot I had this one already.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 71 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 75 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 48 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 105 13.9%