Weight penalty

Hi,

Im running a custom championship with weight penalty's. During the courses and having an extra 80 kg onboard its "relative" easy to set pole and even finish in the top 3 at AI 100%. I dont have the feeling weight penalty's work...

Run the dedicated server and set the AI to 105%. Start Race game and join that server and you will be able to have a decent fight. The downside to this is you are not going to be able to do much with a championship I think. I have not tested that aspect of the game yet, as I normally race online rather than in the championships.

TBH, it has been quite some time since I tried to adjust AI in offline mode. Didn't used to be able to do that over 100% :) Good to know that you can now, though I still use the ded server as the grip levels tend to be more in line with what is happening for the online races.

Well, I only play offline. Sometimes i go online and join a public server. Most of the time the race only last for 1 minute and then i leave. I would love to race club races but i noticed that the time format is difficult to fit in my personal life (...do i have one?).
Im running a 12 courses championship and i was really exited to race my home race at Zandvoort. It was the worse race so far:frown:. The track was damp and i started on slicks wich was wrong! Spun twice of the track. Got a drive trough for speeding the pit lane ect ect. I just could not get into "the zone". Anyways, i will finish this championship and start again with the AI at 105%. Lets see what happens.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%