F1 2017 Weekend Tyre Choice Not Sticking

F1 2017 The Game (Codemasters)
I've just been experimenting with a career for now ( not starting one proper yet ) but when I set my weekend choice to harder the choice doesnt seem to hold for the actual race and goes back to balanced ) . I move it to Harder and then back up and go to the laptop bit just before the race and it says Ive selected balanced tyres for the weekend . Anyone else got this seeming bug . In a dog of a car like the Sauber my plan would be as few pit stops as possible so a harder tyre selection is preferable but seemingly it wont let me .

From what I understand you have to choose the tyre choice for the weekend when you are loading up going to the first event of that race weekend. You have to do this by hitting the options button on the loading screen and choosing it from there.

You have to do this for each race though. It will select balanced for you every weekend unless you specially choose one if the other options. So I do think think it's a case of it not remembering the choice, you have to choose it every weekend.

Have you been changing it every weekend? Or just chose it for one race and then assumed it would keep it?

I don't have the problem. Even if I choose the tyre for the weekend go back to main menu and start the weekend again (before practice 1) the tyre choice is remembered. I'm on PC.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back