Weekend races?

is there a schedule for races at weekends? (preferably at saturday night) i'm quite new to netkar community and would want to have some guys to race with but i'm still studying and only available in weekends..i hope there is 'cause i noticed most races are on a wednesday :)

well i hope there will be a race next next week (christmas week) that week is already my vacation im free almost everyday of that week :D for the nations GP it would be interesting but i still need to put in more laps with the KS2 haha.. just recently acquired a licence, and i just put up i think 2 bad laps in montreal and another 3 not so good laps in aviano. hehe i hope to race with you soon. next next week's wednesday would be great :D

aviano's a great track btw.. and also having been first time driving on mod (real life) tracks in netkar pro (only driven prato and crema since i got a licence (lol obviously)) i saw that my driving in nkp and rfactor (having been playing rfactor since late last year) are very different and i like the feel of netkar more than rfactor. but still rfactor is not bad :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 485 39.0%