Week 7: Seriously Not Serious Aussi's V8 @ Cadwell Park on dry weather

Abdul Al-Amry

2011 RD Indy 500 Winner
That's is based on Abdul's idea from here. I will update the first post with everyone's laptimes. Each round closes on Sunday:) The server is set with 7hours of qualies.

You are allowed to change the setup.

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT SNS
Password: usual club password.

Cars: Aussi's V8 2009 (Holden) - Reik Major
PATCH: Aussi's V8 2009 Patch
Track: Cadwell Park - Glenn Petersen
Weather: dry track -

Basic rules:
  • Whoever is the fastest at the end of the week picks a car to run for the following week
  • Whoever finishes last picks the track for the following week.
  • The same person can't pick the track/car 3 weeks in a row. In the case that occurs, the 2nd line will choose the mod
  • Tracks and mods have to be either game default or located in RD's download section
Standings after round 1
Week6.jpg

Just a warning, guys: I'm not sure if this affects any of you in the same way, but Gunthar Rowe and myself have had the same problem.

Basically, I found when joining a private V8 event that you can't have both the 08 and 09 mods installed at the same time. This creates conflicts with the online lobby's recognition system, and will show the FG Falcon and VE 09 cars as unknown. So please, if you have problems with getting on the server, delete the FVR08 Teams folder (don't touch the Sounds or Talent folders as they are shared between the 08 and 09 mods) before trying to get on the server.

Been using Reik's setup as well with a few tweaks (thanks!), can't get into the 1.21s though... Managed to shave another .062s off tonight, think I'm trying to go too fast - need to remember to slow down to go faster! great fun combo though :laugh2:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back