Week 5: Seriously Not Serious Club Cats 320 @ Mosport 1977

That's is based on Abdul's idea from here. I will update the first post with everyone's laptimes. Each round closes on Sunday:) The server is set with 7hours of qualies.

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT SNSC
Password: usual club password.

Cars: Cats 320
Track: Mosport 1977
Weather: WET

Basic rules:
  • Whoever is the fastest at the end of the week picks a car to run for the following week
  • Whoever finishes last picks the track for the following week.
  • The same person can't pick the track/car 3 weeks in a row. In the case that occurs, the 2nd line will choose the mod
  • Tracks and mods have to be either game default or located in RD's download section
Standings after round 1
snsc5.jpg

I thought about asking that... :) Nice to meet you, Reik. I see you're as fast as your brother...
Where is he btw?

Yeah we seem to be very equal. May be in the F3000 he has an advantage now.

Don't know where he is driving around now. We life about 120 kilometers from each other and don't meet very often. But i'll write him and tell him about this funny format here. Maybe he gets interested soon...

If any of the faster laps out there want to post their setup online, I would be most appreciative :)

You may try this one. :wink2:

It's from my PB 1:27:062. I'd also like to upload the replay file, but it's messed up by the well known replay bug. :struggle:

Have fun with the setup! If you modify it and are faster than me, you are forced to post the new setup here. :wink2:

Yeah, again I like your setup Reik. This time round I wasn't able to get any improvements with it though - still hovering round the 1:30's. :skeleton:
It's more fun than the default though. :)

thx!

I think in the wet you make a good time by holding the line everywhere, without drifting too much. I do very often make the mistake to enter a corner too fast and loose the ideal line. Or i'm too hard on the power that i have to brake hard for stabilicing the car.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back