rF2 Week 37: Classic F3 @ Brianza

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
This week in the RaceDepartment rFactor 2 classic club we'll be visiting a circuit with incredible history. We head north of Milan to a circuit near the city of Monza, an earlier version of the ever so popular F1 circuit, we are headed to Brianza!

The Classic F3's are perhaps one of the most drivable cars of all the classics, these creations from ISI are great to throw into the corners and catch your drifts out of the corners, putting a smile on everyones face when doing this to perfection. Immerse yourself into a driver of the sixties in these cars, by joining the following weeks in the RD Racing Club Classic F3 series on the beautifully recreated sixties tracks.

This weeks historical circuit is Brianza, known for it's fast corners and long straights. Drivers are at full throttle for the most part of the lap, creating an adrenaline packed and exciting lap, every lap. This circuit will provide close battles this week, and only those who are brave enough will come out on top. Are you going to be brave enough to tackle the challenge that is Brianza? Come and show us what you're made of and see how far up the RaceLog rankings you can climb this week!

Schedule
Both servers will be online all week for practicing. The servers are setup with an extended first practice session. Please only use this practice session when racing online for fun, do not vote it round unless being asked to do so.

Week 37 Start Date: Monday September 9, 2013
Week 37 End Date: Sunday September 15, 2013
Race days for official ranked sessions

· Monday, September 9,

· Tuesday September 10,

· Wednesday, September 11,

· Thursday September 12,

· Friday September 13,

· Saturday September 14,

· Sunday September 15,

Time schedule for official ranked sessions

· Qualification: 19:30 GMT

· Race 1 Starts: 19:45 GMT (20 mins)

· Race 1 Ends: 20:05 GMT and will be the starting time of the second race followed right after

- Race 2 Starts: 20:05 GMT (20 mins)

- Race 2 Ends 20:25 GMT

Event Details
Server:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #R
Car: Classic F3 EVE and Classic F3 Spark
Track: Brianza
Mod: Here
Weather:
Dry
Road condition:Naturally progressing
Tyre wear :2x
Mechanical failure :Time scaled
Information
Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #R
Password:Click here for the server password
RaceLog: After each session your fastest laptime, result and rank are published inside the RaceLog system.Click here or quickly navigate to the RaceLog section of your choice via the navigation button on the site and forums.

Discuss, support, encourage and share!
This event thread will be the central thread for the GT Series discussions this week.
You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Please type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification or just leave a post that you will be participating in the first upcoming race, and of course we very much like to see your race reports:)
Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. Remember that first post where somebody else helped you for the first time, helping is nice!
Have a great week and see you on track!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure which day, but am sure I will be driving around here as well :). Although I am very busy preparing stuff several RD championships, I really can not resist one of the, in my eyes, best cars in rfactor2!

Already did some checking on a setup (I suck at making them myself), and decided to use the one attached to this post. Thanks @Dave Coyne, perhaps we can see you on track this week? :) Always nice to thank someone personally for a setup :).

Ok, so aim is to be in the race wednesday, and perhaps thursday as well. Will do my best!

Attachments

• spark f3 brianza.svm
    3.5 KB · Views: 435
I am there tonight. Have to get my little girl from swimming lessons in a moment, but after that it's helmet on, gloves on, and time for some ancient fun :)

@Matej Lakota Will you be joining us tonight as well?
Off course, @Dino Paolini @Ian Franssen @Gary Lennon @Marcus Dillon @Jim Carvalho @Jan Damgaard @Jan Haandrikman are more then welcome to join :) You tasted the F3s last week, so tonight would be a good time for some action right :) :p

Lets get a decent grid out there :)

Yep Marco, with your great F3 setup for sure :thumbsup:.

edit:
Grrrr, or maybe not. Suddenly I get this (in the afternoon, I drove on server without any problems).
1.png

2.png

3.png

I put files with code also in appdata\roaming\, but no success :(.

edit edit:
I am not alone http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/15175-My-Account-dont-exist

Last edited:
Just had a great night of fun, thanks guys.:):thumbsup:
slipstreaming down the straights tucking back in for the corners the 2 races had it all... It doesn't get much better than this.. Apart from maybe more people..:whistling:

Cant understand were every body is...:O_o:
The sim is so so good, the cars are fantastic and add this track.......:speechless:

Cant understand were every body is...:O_o:
The sim is so so good, the cars are fantastic and add this track.......:speechless:
I still can`t sign to the game :(. Maybe this evening, if somebody from ISI respond to my mail.

edit after couple minutes:
I am back from grey to colours again, cya at the evening :).

Last edited:
I ve just seen what's been going on with the login system...:(
that would put a dampener on it for sure.. glad your sorted now..:)
im busy tonight with GTL and Friday with the truck.. but come Saturday i will be back .:)

my problem is to many races not enough time to fit them all in :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back