Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

@Rupe Wilson
I'm in for Monday, if there's trouble with AC probably Friday too.

Can't miss an opportunity to repeat out famous Jacarepagua battle, can i?
Although i'm a bit more cautious than usual, you seem to have practiced secretly ;).

Will be making my trucks arse as wide as possible again :D

Yesterday was my first time on FT for ages, I was as surprised to be any where near you, Guus and Davy :O_o: I think we were all a bit rusty though.

I had a pretty crappy afternoon and now I just don't feel like racing with my patience shot, I'm not in a good place. I am trying to learn what you all like and figure out what tracks give us good racing (and for the most part I think I do that). Another lesson learnt. Constructive feedback rather than whining would be appreciated in future though.

Like I said, bad afternoon so I'm probably just taking it far too personally. I'll be alright tomorrow. Ignore my post, I am just explaining why I dropped out.

Thanks to all for another nice race. :thumbsup:

From the beginning i knew i was far from the optimal pace so my strategy changed to just finish the race. That goal was completed and although it was hard (some spins and crashes) it was fun. :D

Most of the first stint i had to manage the tires (after i destroyed them with the spins) :whistling: which is a hard thing to do. After the pitstop it was a matter of trying to make it to the end. :cool:

Fantastic race! I had a great start from 2nd to 1st, but soon Matt and Theo caught up and we had a great battle for several laps. It is really hard to overtake on this track, so I could keep them behind a bit. But it also means that even a small mistake costs you a place. When I dived a bit too deep into the hairpin Matt flew past me and built himself a nice gap.

A few laps later he made a mistake though and torched his tires. He couldn't drive 100% for a lap or so and I managed to sneak past. While we fought again Theo went into the pit. Having learned my lesson from last race I also went in and luckily managed to stay in front of him. Meanwhile, Davy went from 4th to 1st with a very short pit stop. Great pit strategy!

Soon Matt caught up to Davy and they fought for first place. I watched from a safe distance maintaining a 10s gap to Theo. I would have been happy with 3rd place, but in the last lap Davy spun so I got second in the end. That was fun! Thanks Andrew for organizing!

In!

Hi, i would like to race this great track, but "Curva Grande" kills my wheel (G27). There are so massive Jolts in the FFB, i am scared to ruin my g27. anyone else having this issue?

edit: sing me up, its drivable at 66% FFB strengh and "low" (set in the game)
Can't you just raise the damper in the logitech profiler? That will smooth out the FFB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 243 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 121 7.5%