Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Brilliant fun, but together with the hot weather this was just a bit too much for me to handle. I might want to install my wheel in the fridge when the league arrives :D Race 2 was just fantastic, trying to drive as close to the back of Jarek's truck as possible, probably as intense for me as it was for him. Thanks for racing guys

Yes it was, very fun night.
It was completely beyond me how you managed to get through the first third of turn 1 so quickly and still didn't run wide on the exit.

@Davy Vandevenne
No need to mention the Ford is underpowered, everybody knows with you driving it's a deadly weapon :D. Grats for your win in R2.

Hope to see you guys here more often again, i never planned to abandon this club as for me the trucks are the best Reiza has ever come up with. Curious about the new Opalas coming soon to GSCE, though.

Thanks for racing everyone.

Yes it was, very fun night.
It was completely beyond me how you managed to get through the first third of turn 1 so quickly and still didn't run wide on the exit.
I shifted down to 4th in T1 for engine braking (that poor engine :D), then just shifted back to 5th somewhere in the corner to accelerate out. I found it was way easier to slow down there with the screaming engine

These things are fun to drive :). Had a reasonable practice, but my normal over-eagerness in the race meant I messed it up :(. Still fun though, and I'm looking forward to the next one:thumbsup: Could you put the date of the race instead of "Week ##" though, as it makes it much easier to know when the race is

ftrucks12-png.53551

The Formula Truck server will be Open all week for practising. The server is setup with an extended first practice session. Please only use this practice session when racing online for fun, do not vote it round unless being asked to do so.

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Truck

Racedepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here

Race days for official sessions

Monday 28th

Friday 2nd

Time schedule for night sessions

Monday 28th April 19:00 GMT

• Practice 30 mins (19:00 GMT)
  • Qually length 15 mins (19:30 GMT)
  • Warm up length 3 mins
  • Race length 20 mins
  • And a 5 min break before race 2
Friday 2nd May 21:00 GMT

Tyre multiplyer : x2

• Practice 30 mins (21:00 GMT)
  • Qually length 20 mins (21:30 GMT)
  • Warm up length 10 mins
  • Race length 40 mins
  • a pit stop will be required to change tyres
Information:
Track: Jacarepagua Ftruck
PIT STOP GUIDE click me

Discuss, support, encourage and share!
This event thread will be the central thread for the Truck Series discussions this week.

You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Please type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification:)

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination.

Entry List for Monday 19:00GMT
Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.
  1. Rupe wilson
  2. Calum McLure
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
Entry List for Friday 21:00 GMT
Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.
  1. Calum McLure
  2. Rupe Wilson
  3. Claudio Gandolfi
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver

Last edited:
I shifted down to 4th in T1 for engine braking (that poor engine :D), then just shifted back to 5th somewhere in the corner to accelerate out. I found it was way easier to slow down there with the screaming engine

Ahh damn it, i thought i remembered doing the same in earlier races but since i shortened the gearbox yesterday it wasn't working for me. That was probably why i couldn't go near my pb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back