EU Week 16 @Jacarepagua

Rupe Wilson

Premium
ftrucks1.png

The Formula Truck server will be Open to the public all week for practicing. The server is setup with an extended first practice session. Please only use this practice session when racing online for fun, do not vote it round unless being asked to do so. On Friday it will be locked before race time

Race days for official sessions Friday 14th (21:00 GMT)

Time schedule for night sessions

• Practice 30 mins (21:00 GMT)
  • Qually length 15 mins (21:30 GMT)
  • Warm up length 5 mins
  • Race length 20 mins
  • And a 5 min break before race 2

Information
Track:
Jacarepagua

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Password:
Click here for the server password

Discuss, support, encourage and share!
This event thread will be the central thread for the Truck Series discussions this week.

You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Please type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification:)

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination.

Entry List for Friday
Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.
  1. Andreas Scholz
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver

Last edited:

Rupe Wilson

Premium
Over the next few weeks we will be running the tracka for the league we are about to run so now is a good time to test in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere...:)

Honk honk mother truckers:whistling:

Yves Larose

Premium
thanks for the invite @Calum McLure but i uninstalled the game and i'm not planning to reinstall it as i should have went for GSC instead cause trucking on a regular basis is not really my thing.

I'm very much up for trucking, @Julian Dietz, @Andrew Bradbury, @Claudio Gandolfi and me were the last men standing in the club races :).
There were quite a few others who seemed interested, no idea why the sign-ups suddenly stopped.

This Friday no chance for me to make it though, going out Thursday night and i'll most probably be home Friday about mid-day which means i'll be sleeping right through until Saturday. I'm getting to old for this :O_o:.

Next week with pleasure, gentlemen :thumbsup:.

Yeah, I was meaning the same Sim, GSC (Well, technically not...but still...:)).
Maybe do the Endurance on Sunday then, I dont know.
I would like to race the Trucks again, but is matching the Blancpain schedule on the same day, so I have to chose one.

Last edited: