RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

r8.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM R8
Class: Production class - Audi R8 only
Track: Valencia Long
Weather: dry
Practice: 30 minutes ( 19:00 GMT )
Qualification: 30 minutes
Warmup: 10 minutes
Race: 2 x 12 laps
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!​

If you witness or a victim of an incident there is a new and easy way to report it, just click ---> Click here to report an incident

Entrylist:
  1. Yves Larose -SKIN-
  2. Péter Bártfai
  3. Richard Pijlman
  4. Michal Szabo
  5. Marius Neverauskas
  6. Bram Hengeveld
  7. Chris Rogerson
  8. Austin Jordan
  9. Dave Stephenson
  10. Mark Guy
  11. Michel Salvador
  12. Dave Flower
  13. Brian Brewer
  14. Klyde Parker
  15. Gary Lennon
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Got an email from my ISP provider SkyBB, letting me know that I'll be experiancing loss of connection in the next few weeks. It has already started and I got disconnected more than 5 times in the server.

Qualied 4th and lost connection. Joined back with less than 20s to warmup. 10 minutes without problems. Race starts and I get disconnected in the 1st lap.

I was looking forward to this track/car combo.

PS: we need to test Bruno for steroids. He is deadly guys. He qualied a 2:19.xxx

Thanks Eric, RD.

• Michel Salvador

well well .... everything was ok qual 6 th after race start i got that blue flag warning .... stupid ... bug.... so i got stop n go//// then laps 2 hit the barrier t3 poncture so i give up ..... well it was awesome to leanr this new track at least but sucks .. for this bug... blue flag warning ..i try to let the car behind me to c if wil stop nada... so ... really not fun lol

thx rd and eric for this event:)

First off, very sorry to Yuri. I missed a gear on top of the hill and took you out:bad: That shook me for the remaining laps... Was keeping a more or less steady pace and lost it at Eau Rouge on lap 10 or so. Had to make the circuit without rear wing. "Watch out, snail crossing" Finally get to pit and choose... no1 instead of no2... no repair. Didn't felt like a good idea to make another full lap with wing so I'm still watch this race unfolds.

Sorry again to Yuri, good night all.

It was a fine race after all.
Michel Usal no problem. After that hit i made some few mistakes by myself.
This cars are hard to drive for me. My only goal was to finish this race. And i succeed to finish in 6th place.

all tnx for this nice race.
Eric and RD tnx for setting this up

Ow, my hands hurt :D

Quali'd P2 with a very good 21.0. Unfortunately Bruno did a 19.6 :shock:

Race - dropped to 4th off the grid, passed Yuri up the inside into Les Combes and saw him get taken out in my mirror. Then passed Greg into Rivage, and he understeered into the gravel.

Then it was bordeom and trying to keep the gap to Bruno respectable. My concentration was pretty considering it was almost 4am, only made a couiple of mistakes, the gap was around 18 seconds to Bruno ahead and 12 seconds to Greg behind when I pitted on lap 15. Wasn't sure the fuel would last and tyres were looking bad so decided to one-stop.

Turns out it was the wrong strategy as the fuel did last somehow (Bruno averaged 4.1/lap and finished without stopping). It provided a little excitement to the race however asi furiously tried to calculate how fast I needed to go to catch up if others didn;t pit. Was pretty sure I would catch Joao and Claudio, but not so sure about Greg. Sure enough I caught and passed Claudio and Joao on around lap 19. I now had to catch Greg by more than 5 seconds per lap in the last 5 laps. I didn't think I would do it until the end of the lap and I had taken 10 seconds out of him! So I kept pushing and became inevitable I would catch him. I injected more excitement by spinning at La Source on lap 23 but I caught and passed him at the same place a lap later to take a comfortable second.

Thanks RD and Eric and well done Bruno, shame we couldn't have a bigger turnout, expecially with life/disconnect problems interfering with those who did turn up. Well done to all that finished, was a grueling race.

Spa is my favorite track :D

Qualy: 10l for 2 laps. Eau rouge flat and good braking before the bus stop. Every time the front tires were bloking there. I´ve got 19.6. :woop:

Race: I don´t know if the gas will be sufficient for all race. I finished the 13th lap with 49L and changed the main strategy, that was to do the pit on 14th lap. Finished the race with 1.2 L

Nice race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 312 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years