• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Wednesday September 2nd - Mini @ Nogaro

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Aug 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keith Barrick

Keith Barrick

Ratings:
    +426
    Im a little confused myself, Race started right on time.

Robert what timezone are you in? And were you in the right server?

Keith

2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,986
    Ryan i'm under the impression that Robert thought that the time in the thread name was the time when the race was started so when he saw that at 8 EST there was still a praccy he left thinking that there was some kind of mistake in the post.

3. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan

Ratings:
    +501
    No I meant his 'fluke' comment lol. That didn't make sense in any context :D

4. Yuri Braham

Yuri Braham

Ratings:
    +22
    Back to results of the race :)

My first time overall win YIHAAA.

I wanna thank Keith and Yves for the G25 settings.
    And the other drivers for the awesome battles.
    Also Yves this was our first battle. I always promised you that 1 day we will have a battle.
    And i wanna thank my Mom and Dad for their support.

Wicked !!!

Yves (RD) thanks for settings this fine event mate!

5. Eric Nelson

Eric Nelson

Ratings:
    +53
    Whooooooa there. :snail:

If your hoping to join the club and have some fun, well maybe reconsider the strong language...................:fwd:

6. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan

Ratings:
    +501
    Had great fun, especially in the first race. Almost forgot about the event, and not much practice time meant I struggled all the way up until the last few minutes of qualy, when I came 3rd, the top 3 covered by .065 and the top 7 by 0.4!

Promised to be a great race and boy was it. Got off the line well, Michel went off straight away and set off after Yuri. Challenged him for a few laps, almost got past but Keith caught us after he had got past Abdul. Then ensued almost 2 full laps of side by side with Keith followed by a few corners side by side with Abdul, was insane fun. I got past Abdul and Keith was pulling away a tenth or so a lap, catching up to Yuri. I hung in there hoping that I could catch them if they fought and suddenly on lap 13 Keith shot off at the hairpin leaving me free to catch and pass on the penultimate lap Yuri, to take the win.

Race 2 was more excellent fun. Some great dices, included passing two cars in one corner. Unfortunately it eneded sourly. On lap 12 I got into Keith at the fast left and sent him flying off. Don't know what I was thinking. And then next lap same place, my game minimised to desktop, cos of RegCure lol.

A great night, thanks Yves and RD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.