• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Wednesday September 2nd 2009 - WTCC 2006 @ Oschersleben 06

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Bram Hengeveld, Aug 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freddie Besems

Freddie Besems

Ratings:
    +21
    had a good 1st race with Andrij. Enjoyed it very much and after a lot of rounds i could pass him.

2nd race, a bit of a disaster.

1st corner, i hit Phelan i believe, racepack was braking very hard at that moment, was expecting that t1 was taking in 3rd gear. decided to go out of the way and give my place back, i dont think a passed but anyway i think i should go out of the way (and of course everyone else at that moment) so was last again.

Had to make a pitstop when pushing to hard to get near at the racepack.

So i had to make it a fun a practice race in which there were 4 drivers involved in overtaking and lawnmaying.

2. Michal Szabo

Michal Szabo

Ratings:
    +9
    I had a problem with tires in both races, in last 3 or 4 laps the tires was significantly worn, especially in race 1, when I didn't expect that, but despite of that, it was very good races and difficult as well.

In both races, there are couple of very nice overtakes and battles for position, especially with Keith Peppiatt, really nice racing with you :) The final lap in race 2 was very exciting and I enjoy it, sorry for the little hit in the last corner, I choose different line througt this corner in order to reach the highest possible speed, but it didn't work. And I want to apologize to Stefan Beemsterboer for the hit in second corner in race 1, I want to go in left side as much as possible, but I was too optimistic, sorry :shame:

Thanks to Bram and RD :good:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.