RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Good to be back to some lovely racing ... although I was a bit unimpressed by being squeezed into the walls a couple of times, plus I had the odd "wandering line manoeuvre" put on me :shakesheadandrollseyes:

No official complaints from me this time but ... come on chaps ... keep it good and fair - I don't mind a bit of paint here and there, but this is not public server racing, and I would be depressed to see it have fallen to such crappy levels during my 6 or 8 week absence :(

My races basically went:
Was not overly impressed with good portions of races 1 and 2 due to what I said above (Bob, Neil, Steven and Adam plus a few others are not included in that whinge as despite us having contact, it was all good and fair).
Race 3 was much better, and after a slow start mid pack I finally landed 5th ... which was nice after such a long stint away from my Pc and wheel with next to no praccy time for this event.

Nice to see the old faces and some of the new ones ... catchyas around soon :wave:

Another quality night of racing, thanks to all who I battled with for some really clean and fair fights. Have to say sorry to Neil for hitting you at Zandvoort, but by the time I saw you weren`t moving it was too late, also sorry to Lee if it caused you problems.

Thanks David and RD.

• Andrew Evans

cheers bucko me droog....

apart from the desync and getting rammed off by vaugahny, it was fun stuff.... still not a silverstone convert though :shakeyfistman:

apols to joesph for the arschram at anders south... i totally didn't realise you were stationary until we broke the law in about 16 countries... :(

yeh, some good racing tonight. I must admit I was struggling a bit - especially on Zandvoort and Anderstorp, Silverstone was better for me even though I got a few taps and finished quite low down.

Zandvoort was a battle for a lot of the time, finished low mid table

Anderstorp short thugh was an entirely different matter. That track is totally detestable, amazing how much I really dont like the short version considering how much I do like the long one!

Generally had some noteable battles with Messrs Buxton, Downham, Tennant, Goldthorpe andf a few others too. Apologies for any incidents that I may have been involved in.

Nice one Mr B!

This was my first racing with rd, so thanks.

This is probably the closest, fastest and clean racing i have ever been in.

I finished 13th in the first two races, but then left because i didn't really know that track and was getting tired.

At the zandvoort race i crossed the line with 0.0 fuel!!!

BTW, you are a rocket:car2: Adam V. very fast:fencing:
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:
we are never going to hear the last of it now :(

Was really enjoying Anders South, lap 1 going into T2 got taken out (nothing intentional at all) which dropped me down to 20th.
Battled my way back into 10th and hunting down Lewis, Palmer, and Cleggerman slowing each other down having a good battle.... opps, I ran out of fuel with 2:35 left to go on the clock... Very gutted indeed. I thought 28 laps of fuel would have been plenty.... Grrrrrr & :doh:

Zandy.... during testing had 25 cars on the track and did not have any issues.. Never going to use Zandy Club again :(
Thank you for letting me "do a Evans" on you like he did on me at Vitus :thumb: mucho appreciato man

Silverstone was also going well... got up into 10th before making too many minor mistakes and in the end finished last....

Thanks to all that made it. Seems to be a number of people struggling to install tracks :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 231 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%