RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Karl beeing present to an event that you signed for is a rule but also show respect for others as if you sign up for an event and don't show up it might prevent for someone else to race. if you hit someone you have to wait for the person to regain his place infront of you. the speed limiter should be use at all time in the pit like in reality, the only assist that is activated on our server is the automatic gearbox and automatic clutch, the damage are always on and if there is a formation lap it will be specified in the event details in the top post.

Uh, is it true that the only rules are to be on time and wait if you push someone off? Nothing regarding assists or damage on/off or pitspeed or formation lap or...? Not that I don't think people are sensible, but anyway.

Karl beeing present to an event that you signed for is a rule but also show respect for others as if you sign up for an event and don't show up it might prevent for someone else to race. if you hit someone you have to wait for the person to regain his place infront of you. the speed limiter should be use at all time in the pit like in reality, the only assist that is activated on our server is the automatic gearbox and automatic clutch, the damage are always on and if there is a formation lap it will be specified in the event details in the top post.

Just wanted to add that chatting is only allowed during practice sessions, no chatting during qualify and racing! :skywalker:

See you on the track! :D

Ok, thanks for clarifying. I suspected as much, just didn't see it in writing.

I have also had to wrestle somewhat with the BMW E46. I'm not used to driving RWD much and the downshifting is quite different from 6 gear FWD I find. I'm also better at setting up a FWD but after having practiced and adjusting the car to the bumpy ride that Brands Hatch is I think I've come up with good settings for me. The fastest lap I did was 1:36.235. I'm happy with that :)

Are-se ... I was just gonna try to do some work on my "Bear Mini" and then ask you to update the Skinpack with it ... but it would seem I am too late - or am I?

Knowing the mad rush that everyone does on a Friday evening like downloading tracks etc I would like to think it is the same with skin packs too.
Not too late :wink: I should have given a deadline... But I forgot because I'm a noob :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 350 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%