RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Very nice race and great result in the 1st race. Never been on a podium in club races here so i'm celebrating:victory: There were unusual amount of lags and bugs tonight.
Qualy: Me PC tilted at the middle of qualy, was doing 2.01.7xx and closing. When i finally got back on the server i tried the older qualy setup, it was easy to drive but very slow. Over compensating the awful setup led to only one clean lap. Result:P16
Race1: Nice start and the usual mayhem at T1 was expected. Extra careful there got me a P6 then on 2nd lap, 5th place. Leaders Yves and Sebastian collided and that gave me 3rd position with Mtommi on my tail. I was slower than him on T1 braking and he tried to pass on the next chicane numerous occasions. You got a cool head man, thanks for that.:worship: Suddenly, everybody disappeared from screen, i was alone and scared for a moment. Quick fix with +/- and the bug happily resolved..

Managed to get pass Richard to P2 but the fierce battle showed on tires. Lockup on T1 and the two collected cut warnings forced me to drive very slowly back on track, both Mtommi and Richard to passed me.

An overtake on Richard raised me to 3rd place and that sounded good. Emil's SnG gave me 2nd place. The condition of tires and enough margin to spare, a drop of pace by 1-2sec was in order. Finally, a podium finish :highfive:
Race2: 7th on the grid and a bad start dropped the Seat to P10. The heavy leaning by Emil (no worries mate :hug-left:) on main straight distracted me and i tapped Richard P. on T1. That dropped me to 13th. Slowly picked up places until i was 5th.

On last 2 laps i got tapped and pushed more times that i can remember. A tap on final lap at the chicane and again at Lesmo 2 dropped me from 5th to 15th. The Ascari pileup was the final trick by lady Fortuna. One car blocking the racing line in the middle part of curve and frozed Volvo on the exit evolved me spinning right thru the ghost of the Volvo. The game decided to give me a cut warning and S&G at the same time on single corner...Finished 11th.​

Mayhem at Monza!
I had a tough time qualifying as I kept cutting and laps wouldn't count. Two days of practicing and never had this many cuts. Of course most everyone was faster as usual.

R1 I had a great start off the line moved thru traffic to the first chicane and ran into someone slowing faster than I was, sorry for the MAYHEM there! So, out of the chicane in 15th. The MAYHEM continues in the Lesmo's and I finish L1 in P10. The parade moves along, L4 and I'm in P8. Thomas and I are having a go, I tap him off in the 2nd chicane and wait for him, enter track in P9 and our fight continues. L10 and I have to pit for a SnG, out of pits still in P9 with Claudio closing. Finish P9, good luck and nice fights!

R2 Another good start, I happen to move into Kennett entering the 1st chicane, Mtommi nibbles at me in the chicane[ I think I should have waited longer before re-entering] and I'm P12 out of the chicane. Peter blocks the 2nd chicane and I take a cut to avoid but get P10 out of it. Soon MAYHEM continues as the 1st chicane is blocked and I come out of it at P8[now I'm holding up a bunch of drivers!]

Mtommi has just tick more straight line speed than me but can't get by until I go wide in the Parabolica, now Kennett is in the mirrors. He's by at the 2nd chicane and Peter takes advantage of me and powers past on the way to the 1st Lesmo. Mark is next in line and makes a really NICE pass at the 1st chicane. Richard comes up and he picks the Ascari chicane to pass me in so now P12.

L8 and Richard is off at the 2nd chicane, back to P10. L11 and back to MAYHEM at the 2nd chicane where Mark, Claudio,Thomas, Peter and Kennett enjoy a cuppa. I pass Peter, now P9. L12 and Peter goes by at the 1st chicane. Kennett and Thomas having another cuppa at the 2nd chicane! P7!! Enter the Ascari and "Wha! Where's the traction?" as Kennett, Richard and Keith go by. As I get back on I see Richard off at the exit, P11!
Coming to theline I see Keith n Kennett pulling into the pit, finishing the MAYHEM in P9.

I had good races. I hope I didn't ruin anyone elses.

Thanks Yves and RD for putting a good crowd of racers together!

Yves you can select whichever skin you want to use in the game menu and it should show up correctly for us all to see.

If someone has the current skinpack installed then you could essentially choose ANY skin and it would show up in game.

I think this is how it works anyway.

@eric, best way to have both available is to edit one of the *.ini's to say
[Yves Larose #2]

Doesn't change the way Yves name is displayed in the game. But does let you have more than one skin operational at any time

No minis fun for me tonight,torpedo'd from someone miles back completely trashing the car very early on just as i had got through to join the lead fight.
Race2 from the back started fine,took a couple of early knocks and bangs but no damage,then i suddenly notice im 12th of 12 runners just at the same time i start getting blue flags :noidea:,the stop go penalty came and i went.....

Thank You Yves and RD :good:

No minis fun for me tonight,torpedo'd from someone miles back completely trashing the car very early on just as i had got through to join the lead fight.
Race2 from the back started fine,took a couple of early knocks and bangs but no damage,then i suddenly notice im 12th of 12 runners just at the same time i start getting blue flags :noidea:,the stop go penalty came and i went.....

Thank You Yves and RD :good:

thats not good Gary! but it explains the torpedo run off the very fast downhill straight I witnessed you take into hyperspace!:sarcastic:

Entrylist:
BMW320si E90
1 - Andy Priaulx - Giorgio Giovanni Migazzi
2 - Jorg Muller - Steve Davis
3 - Augusto Farfus Jr - Yves Larose
4 - Alessandro Zanardi - Ries Notenboom
5 - Felix Porteiro - Erik Aalbers

Chevrolet Lacetti
6 - Robert Huff - Adrian Gibson
7 - Nicloa Larini - Péter Bártfai
8 - Alain Menu - Keith Peppiatt
9 - Maria De Vilota - Rob Goldthorpe

Seat Leon
10 - Jorde Gene - Sébastien Poidevin
11 - Michel Jourdain - Martin Bulgin
12 - Gabriele Tarquini - Claudio Caferri
13 - Yvan Muller - Marius Neverauskas
14 - Tiago Monteiro - Andriy Melnikov
15 - Tom Coronel - Evgeniy Martynov
16 - Emmet O'Brien - Jure Skraba
17 - Maurio Ceresoli - Michiel Vandepoel
18 - Pierre-Yves Corthalis - Nick Deeley

BMW 320i E46
19 - Lev Fridman - Ross McGregor
20 - Evgeny Zelenov - Karl Strömer

Alfa Romeo 156
21 - James Thomson - Hampus Jansson
22 - Olivier Tielmens - Terry Harmer
23 - Miguel Freitas - Nuno Areias

Honda Accord
24 - Andry Smetsky - Dennis Phelan
25 - Alexander Lvov- Mark Guy

mini_racing.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM MINI
Class: Mini

Track: Fuji 1970 1.0

Start time: 00:00 GMT - 8:00pm EST - 5:00pm PST

Weather: Dry
Practice: 30 minutes
Qualification: 30 minutes
Warmup: 10 minutes
Race: 2 x 12 laps
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

If you witness or a victim of an incident there is a new and easy way to report it, just click ---> Click here to report an incident

Freddie - line tip for you. on parabolica you come back for a second apex point. if you stay wider you can get a better accelaration through the whole corner which is how i was able to catch you so quickly down the straights. have a nosey at the replays when i'm right behind you.

hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 118 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.5%
  • < 4 years