RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Race 1 was a very hectic race, but I really enjoyed it. Had a fantastic fight with Steven Palmer.
Thanks Steven Really enjoyed that mate.
Race 2 was very dissappointed. I had a really great start and made up about 3 places
but got taken off badly in T1 and damaged suspension by Alain Praust!!!!!
Please Alain be more careful at the start of race as there was still 12 laps to go. :(
Thanks Yves and RD.

Good nights entertainment.

Had a great race with Mark for most of the race slipping past one another all race, good stuff. Had a run for the line at the end with Kennet, so close, but you got it by a cigarette paper :good:

Race 2 was just as good as the first, ended up in a close race with Michal, good clean and fair fighting :good:

The driving from some was a little shall we say, over exuberant, but all in all a good night.

Thanks Yves

Had some good races with a few people, but overall a bit rubbish

Race 1
Steven Palmer- I said in the chat afterwards, but dunno if you saw. You nearly gave me a heart attack as you spun in front of me on lap 5. I must missed you by a nats fart. Eventually nearly ran out of fuel, pitted, but couldnt fill up..so had to retire.

Race 2 - Some good racing, but pushed off by Chris and Alain. Please wait if you push someone off, even its by accident.

And..umm..the guy in the chevy, i cant remember your name, sorry about tapping you so many times. I think we both lost numerous places as my car seemed to have a magnetic attraction to yours. :) But oh well. I will try and avoid you next time.

Race 1 was a lot of fun and had some nice battles for around 13th/14th I think we were until I got caught up in a little accident that I think involved Mark Guy. That dropped me down a bit and I continued to fight with Mark but he pulled off a cheeky pass on my inside that I couldn't prevent. A couple of laps later I was having a nice fight with Alain but he punted me off into turn one and ran away into the distance. Luckilly I pulled back 2 places to 15th by the end because of other peoples woes, but could so easilly have been 13th.

Race 2 got a decent start upto around 12th from 15th. Lap 2 I was again punted off by Alain and left to chase the pack. Due to the nice close pace it wasn't until lap 11 that I was in a position to try and make any places back and I saw red with a chance with Nick and dived in bit committed too much and ran wide.

Not a bad night but would be nice if Alain would wait up after violating my rear bumper :)

Race1 was amidst traffic and had good battles with numerous guys, great race. The photo finish with Steven was great. There was only 0.05 between us. Grandioso!

Race two i made a brilliant first two laps which took me from P12 to P5! Managed to keep that position for a few laps until i tapped Peter Gog sideways in the last turn exit.Sorry about that and after the push we collided again.. I i couldn't see you after the push, i guess you were on the grass beside me and i couldn't do anything cause there was people coming fast behind us. Had to maintain that line to not to cause anymore havoc. That dropped me to 12th and got caught up with the traffic. I tapped people several occasions, sorry for that.

Great two races, i love Interlagos, there are so many overtake positions with S2000 cars.

Had a great 2 races for my epic comeback.

Race 1 was very eventful for me, didn't get a good start so most of the field went past me at T1. Spent the rest of the race chasing Jack Bauer down, didn't get close enough so had a lonely race.

Race 2, I started 3rd, got a half decent start :D Had some good battles with a few people but when I thought I could sail through the rest of the race, Jack Bauer caught me up. That's where the racing began! We swapped places near enough every lap, I was stuck to him down the main straight and made my move at T1, we went side by side around T1 and T2 then out braked ourself's at T3 :becky:

The racing carried on until the chequered flag dropped. On the last lap I was behind him again chasing him down the main straight, he was very defensive as it was the last lap, I was actually on his bumper and he turned Left and went shooting off, giving me the place :D

Great night all, cya next time :good:

And..umm..the guy in the chevy, i cant remember your name, sorry about tapping you so many times. I think we both lost numerous places as my car seemed to have a magnetic attraction to yours. :) But oh well. I will try and avoid you next time.

That t'would be me Nick! No worries. In the first race it actually made it more entertaining for me as i battled up to 8th. (nice battle with Martin i think, and another seat?) The second race i couldn't believe it was the same ruddy yellow seat that got me! Thanks for waiting though, my car had suspension damage from me going off earlier so i wasn;t going to trouble the leaders or anything, just remember to be careful on 1st lap, 1st corner!

Also, was involved in a great little dice between myself, lewis and chris. (in the beemer i believe) Coming out the last corner side by side me and lewis drag-raced to the finish, and he just pipped me by 0.1s. His prize? 14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%