RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Race 1:

Started 24th i think because i didn't do a Quali. Race went well, got a little tap from behind in lap 3 and took Melo i think with me. Sorry was not my fault. After that some nice battles with Nuno, Bjorn and Dennis Phelan. And i ended up 6th.

Race 2:

Got a place at the start and was behind number 1 Bjorn but i tapped him a little bit so we both lost some places. (it's was a long time ago that i tapped someone of the track) After that i was running 5th i think. Had a great battle with Dennis again and Nick. But pulled away after that and i ended up 3th. Fun race everyone. and Thanks Yves.

I was a bit rusty tonight having not realy raced since the end of the GTC if I remember right. And I have been having lag issues of late so if anyone saw me lagging silly please let me know.

Race 1: Started 19th and moved up nicely as far as 11th as people made mistakes. Plodded along quite nicely getting back into the groove. Sadly I fell foul of silly little mistakes like braking when the weight shift of teh car was all wrong and getting out of shape, and also found myself mirror watching missing the odd braking point and slowly dropped back but ended up 14th.

Race 2: Started 14th due to my finish there and made a nice start flying past macgregor. Moved up to the right of turn one and slipped up teh side of some cars and collected Yves as he also moved right, I got out of shape from this and spun on the curbs and kinda got in everyone elses way. I delayed a little restarting looking for Yves but had a couple of cars pushingt at my bumper so decided to get on with it and found my steering was a wee bit off. Plodded along making a few more errors and ended up following Holder and made a mistake under braking and pushed him off, after that I got careless and cut a couple too many times and got some stop gos so decided rather than end up being lapped to end my miserable race.

Race 1:

Started 24th i think because i didn't do a Quali. Race went well, got a little tap from behind in lap 3 and took Melo i think with me. Sorry was not my fault. After that some nice battles with Nuno, Bjorn and Dennis Phelan. And i ended up 6th.

Race 2:

Got a place at the start and was behind number 1 Bjorn but i tapped him a little bit so we both lost some places. (it's was a long time ago that i tapped someone of the track) After that i was running 5th i think. Had a great battle with Dennis again and Nick. But pulled away after that and i ended up 3th. Fun race everyone. and Thanks Yves.

for sure the best fight for me was with ivo today in the first race hahah

First off...thanks to Yves and RD for putting on another good race!

Quali 4th....thrilled with that!

R1... worst start EVER! went from 4th to 11th, but battled back to finish 4th after some great racing with Nick Deely and others. Nick we seem to be equally paced, but your lag was kind of sketchy at times. But overall good racing.

R2...better start, untill corner 2 when Mr. Prlesovsky decided to cut the track into my rear qtr panel, spinning me into the wall. Battled back untill some lag from Mr Deely put me and Mr Yunck into the wall a bit, and jose ribero decided he could plow through 3 of us......sigh Ended up finishing 11th after a long back-and-forth w/ Mr Guy.

*ADDED* after waching race 2 again...Mr Plresovsky taakes out myself, then Mr Deely, then Mr Haas...all in the 1st Lap. I understand you may be faster than I am, but thats no excuse to race like that!

Oh.. Sorry Watson, I was the Honda...but I couldn't tell where you were. Your Laaaaaaaaaaaaaging lots.

Thanks again...

Jack :)

RD, Yves, thanks for those races.
Just, please don't tell my cardiologist about them!
I think my heart was working faster than my arms or legs.

R1 Got thought the first chicane and slowly moved up to P7, P6[?] until everyone got straightened out. I watched the train of blue dots get closer and closer each lap. I held on but Ivo was just too fast in his recovery mode and as I goofed, he took my place, well done there! Finished P7.

R2 OMG, front row! No, no, no! I did manage to hold onto P2 until almost L3. The fast guys are too good and I make too many mistakes. They just kept coming, a couple I did get to race before I messed up, Nick was good, Michal was very patient and put max pressure on, waiting a long time before I "gave him room", lol! I didn't get to see who was in those two Honda's, I hope there are no bad words for me.

See you all after my camping trip.

R1... worst start EVER! went from 4th to 11th, but battled back to finish 4th after some great racing with Nick Deely and others. Nick we seem to be equally paced, but your lag was kind of sketchy at times. But overall good racing.

Yeah, am planning on getting the lag sorted as soon as possible. But was some good racing, but i think your a bit quicker.

Battled back untill some lag from Mr Deely put me and Mr Yunck into the wall a bit,

:/ sorry about that, cant really control the lag, but as ive said, will be getting it sorted i hope :)

mini_racing.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM MINI
Class: Mini
Track: Houston 2007 v1.1

Start time: 00:00 GMT - 8:00pm EST - 5:00pm PST

Weather: Dry

Practice: 30 minutes
Qualification: 30 minutes
Warmup: 10 minutes
Race: 2 x 12 laps
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

If you witness or a victim of an incident there is a new and easy way to report it, just click ---> Click here to report an incident

Really curious event...

Race 1
I started from 7th position, and did quite a good start but a little bit defensive, so I was after a first turns on 9th position...but then in sector 4 Yves had a collision with someone and stoped in racing line, and there was no way, how I could avoid the collision...sorry Yves. That meant damaged suspension, what significantly affected handling and stability. Then we all had to wait for other cars, so we could safely come back to track. After that, I overtook some cars, but then, Freddie Besems hit me, when I overtook him, but it was normal racing accident and thanks for waiting :good:

Race 2
Even worse then first race. In first lap, Jose Ribeiro hit me when he cut the track on the grass! So I lost couple of position and again damaged suspension, so again whole race with damaged car... Obviously, he didn't wait... Interesting thing is, that he is not in the entry list :question: and when I watched a replay, I found that, it was not only colision when Jose hit someone... After a few laps, Freddie Besems suddenly slow down on the straight and I was right behind him, so I couldn't avoid him...really sorry.
After that I overtook couple of cars and I really enjoyed the battle with Dennis :)

Thank you Yves and RD :good:

Must first say I really like this track and enjoy racing here. It's the kind of track that does not forgive mistake, I love it.

Q: P10 with a new PB for very pleased with that.

Race 1: Had not to bad start and made up one position. Managed to miss the incident on L1 and found myself in P5. Had a nice little fight with Nick. After a couple of laps a few drivers fell out and I was in P3. My race was really lonely from then, accept the huge preasure I got from Jack who closed up slowly and by the end of the race was on my bumper. :)

Race 2: Not such a good start this time, got tagged on the exit of Tumberello and then going into the second chicane I think Matt got it a little wrong came across me, I had no where to go and we made contact. Sorry for Keith who made contact with me as he was right behind me and had no where to go. :( I waited for you guys, but you both retired. I decided to carry on racing with my damage. I again found Jack and we had nice little fight to the end.

Thanks RD and Yves, see you guys next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%