Aug 21, 2008
Sorry Yves, but I see I'm not on the entry list???? :(
Post #19 I gave my skin too.??
May I race in this race??
:(

Yves Larose

10000RPM
May 28, 2008
Sorry Mark i was probably sleeping when i went thru the sign up that day :sleepin: your in mate :kiss2:

Sorry Yves, but I see I'm not on the entry list???? :(
Post #19 I gave my skin too.??
May I race in this race??
:(

Nick Deeley

1000RPM
Jan 16, 2009
Think I might enter this. Not got anything special planned for tonight. However, keep me as a 'maybe' and I'll try to join if theres still enough space :)

Mark Guy

1000RPM
Aug 21, 2008
Race 1 was a very hectic race, but I really enjoyed it. Had a fantastic fight with Steven Palmer.
Thanks Steven Really enjoyed that mate.
Race 2 was very dissappointed. I had a really great start and made up about 3 places
but got taken off badly in T1 and damaged suspension by Alain Praust!!!!!
Please Alain be more careful at the start of race as there was still 12 laps to go. :(
Thanks Yves and RD.

Lewis Fergusson

1000RPM
Jun 21, 2008
Nice battles throughout, sorry to anyone I bumped as well. :)

I can agree with the stuff said about Alain, over defensive driving and a bit careless.

A

Alain Praust

Sorry Mark for my brake !
It's very good to run with you !
Thank you all, and special thanx to RD ;)

Steven Palmer

1000RPM
Sep 15, 2008
Good nights entertainment.

Had a great race with Mark for most of the race slipping past one another all race, good stuff. Had a run for the line at the end with Kennet, so close, but you got it by a cigarette paper :good:

Race 2 was just as good as the first, ended up in a close race with Michal, good clean and fair fighting :good:

The driving from some was a little shall we say, over exuberant, but all in all a good night.

Thanks Yves

Nick Deeley

1000RPM
Jan 16, 2009
Had some good races with a few people, but overall a bit rubbish

Race 1
Steven Palmer- I said in the chat afterwards, but dunno if you saw. You nearly gave me a heart attack as you spun in front of me on lap 5. I must missed you by a nats fart. Eventually nearly ran out of fuel, pitted, but couldnt fill up..so had to retire.

Race 2 - Some good racing, but pushed off by Chris and Alain. Please wait if you push someone off, even its by accident.

And..umm..the guy in the chevy, i cant remember your name, sorry about tapping you so many times. I think we both lost numerous places as my car seemed to have a magnetic attraction to yours. :) But oh well. I will try and avoid you next time.

Rich Tranter

500RPM
Feb 18, 2008
Race 1 was a lot of fun and had some nice battles for around 13th/14th I think we were until I got caught up in a little accident that I think involved Mark Guy. That dropped me down a bit and I continued to fight with Mark but he pulled off a cheeky pass on my inside that I couldn't prevent. A couple of laps later I was having a nice fight with Alain but he punted me off into turn one and ran away into the distance. Luckilly I pulled back 2 places to 15th by the end because of other peoples woes, but could so easilly have been 13th.

Race 2 got a decent start upto around 12th from 15th. Lap 2 I was again punted off by Alain and left to chase the pack. Due to the nice close pace it wasn't until lap 11 that I was in a position to try and make any places back and I saw red with a chance with Nick and dived in bit committed too much and ran wide.

Not a bad night but would be nice if Alain would wait up after violating my rear bumper :)

Kennett Ylitalo

4000RPM
Oct 23, 2008
Race1 was amidst traffic and had good battles with numerous guys, great race. The photo finish with Steven was great. There was only 0.05 between us. Grandioso!

Race two i made a brilliant first two laps which took me from P12 to P5! Managed to keep that position for a few laps until i tapped Peter Gog sideways in the last turn exit.Sorry about that and after the push we collided again.. I i couldn't see you after the push, i guess you were on the grass beside me and i couldn't do anything cause there was people coming fast behind us. Had to maintain that line to not to cause anymore havoc. That dropped me to 12th and got caught up with the traffic. I tapped people several occasions, sorry for that.

Great two races, i love Interlagos, there are so many overtake positions with S2000 cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow RaceDepartment