• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Wednesday October 21st - WTCC 07 @ AMS Renault Test Track

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Hurst

Rick Hurst

Ratings:
    +0
    sign me up please :)

2. Daniel Overton

Daniel Overton

Ratings:
    +0
    Sign Me Up please

3. Richard Kay

Richard Kay

Ratings:
    +4
    Something has come up and I have some family business to attend to this afternoon. This may mean I am not back in time for this race, sorry. I would like to keep my place just in case I can get it all sorted quickly but I wanted to let you know so that a reserve may be on stand-by.

4. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,985
    Daniel your the first one in line in the reserve, if you see a free spot 15 minutes into the qualy you are ok to join.

Richard you have till till 15 minutes before the end of qualy to join if not you might lose your spot.

5. Richard Kay

Richard Kay

Ratings:
    +4
    That's cool Yves, If I'm not there 30 minutes before qualy I won't be there at all and I would expect you to hand my place to a reserve. Give Daniel the place if I am not there by 19:00GMT so he can at least have a bit more notice and a warm up. I'll pop in a post if I am back in time and am able to participate.

6. Kennett Ylitalo

Kennett Ylitalo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,968
    Another one for the reserves.

Edit: skin was already in the skinpack

EDIT2: Oh, didn't know it. Thx

7. Richard Kay

Richard Kay

Ratings:
    +4
    Everything is sorted, I shall be there tonight. Sorry Daniel. :)

8. Daniel Overton

Daniel Overton

Ratings:
    +0
    :) No prob

9. Nuno Areias

Nuno Areias

Ratings:
    +0
    hi

hi Yves very sorry mate cant make this race still at work im not going to arrive home in time please give my spot to a reserve driver very sorry better luck nxt time i hope

cheers one more time sorry again:good:
    Daniel take my spot mate

10. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,985
    Daniel your in mate.

11. Rob Goldthorpe

Rob Goldthorpe
    Banned

Ratings:
    +1
    Just told him on MSN Yves :good:

12. Jamie R

Jamie R

Ratings:
    +40
    Not going to be able to come sorry :(

13. Kennett Ylitalo

Kennett Ylitalo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,968
    Ok, i'll join if position is still free

14. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,985
    Kennett your in

15. Kennett Ylitalo

Kennett Ylitalo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,968
    I said during chat that i had GPU issues.. The game blanked couple of times and froze over the start. Sorry if that caused any troubles. I'm equally/or greater pissed off about that. I think it's time i vacuum the insides and check how many coolers are still running ATM.

16. Rob Goldthorpe

Rob Goldthorpe
    Banned

Ratings:
    +1
    Race 1 was abit.... strage to say the least. Someone infront of me didn't get off the line very well, so I had to leave the track to get past, I got a warning for cutting before the line :lol: I got spun at T2, thanks to who ever that was! Had a few good battles with Freddie along the way :good:

Race 2, got another decent start made it around the first part then Mr Tranter was all over the place. He was forcing me wide ALL the time, I know what squeezing is but this took the biscuit. Even down the straights when I had an Overlap on him he would push me wide. I think it's about time you read the rules mate and drive properly.

17. Mark Guy

Mark Guy

Ratings:
    +29
    This is a fantastic circuit i love it... :) I hope we race here again soon!!!

Qualy: Was really good, very close and some magic times. P9 for me.

Race 1: Good start and had a 12 lap race with Matt Hunt, thanks buddy it was great racing.

Race 2: I can't believe it, but this is the 3rd week in a row. Tagged on first corner and suspention damage, not sure who it was but they did not wait.:waiting: Carried on but at the start of L2 the driver infront of me had a lag spike and i took evasive action and put it in the wall.

Thanks Yves for another great circuit.

18. Rich Tranter

Rich Tranter

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry mate but if I start moving across when looking in my mirrors and don't feel a contact then I just keep moving until I take my line. If you get alongside enough that I can see you're there then I give you room.

19. Freddie Besems

Freddie Besems

Ratings:
    +21
    wonderfull close racing. some scrubbing and touchings. but i think all fair play.

indeed some very great battles with some of you.

Waited in 2nd race for Rich Tranter because it seems like lag. you suddenly went a bit of, and i wasnt sure about it. For me it feels like i didnt toucht but the movement of yr car seems to be different. so i went back on last place, and had a good battle after all. (but you suddenly dissappear)

20. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer
    Unlicensed Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My apologies for not being in the race.
    Was on time for practice; then quali....was sitting 2nd with 5min to go then connection dropped. RAAAGE! Clicked back in with just under 4 min, and rushed out for an out lap and a prayer...was 6th on the grid! Then connection FAIL again in warmup so was locked out for the race. I think I sorted my issue (ADSL Filter gone wonky) so hopefully won't happen anymore. Was really looking foward to this one...put it over 150 laps of practice over the last 3 days....for nothing :(

Ahh well...sh1t happens :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.