RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Well once again I'm a little dissappointed in my overall result.

Qualified P6.

Race 1: Nice start and had a fantastic fight with Matt Hunt and Jack Bauer. Finished P3.

Race 2: I was really looking forward to another great fight with Matt and co as I felt I had a good car under me tonight. Had another great start, but going in to T1 I got hit hard by Michal Szabo who looks like he slide on the grass. He missed Matt and hit me which pushed me onto to Sebastien and ended my race. Sorry Seb, not my fault. Two race meetng in a row now that I get knocked out on the first corner. :(
:(
Thanks Yves for setting up. C U all next week.

Bit mediocre for me tonight as I was not 100% concentrated on the race from the beginning of practice.

I did one qualy run and got myself 19th. Made a reasonable start and was running 15th with a nice short battle with daniel and nuno until I hit the tyres at the chicane and ruined my race and certainly nunos. Sorry for that.

Race 2 got off to a real good start and found myself 10th after the commotion into turn one. Going into the fast right hander turn 2 I turned in a little early and jinked out to the left to avoid hitting the tyres and put a rear wheel on the grass and from then on was not in control and caused a bit of a road block. Sorry for that too!

It was a quite nice event for me!

Quali: Tried different settings, but at the end my race setup with 30l fuel proved to be the best! Managed to get p11 at the end, I was satisfied with that:)
Race 1: Got the start really well, I was fighting somewhere between 6th and 8th places. But then I hit the tires in the chicane and lost a few places. I pushed to get back, and at the end, thanks to other's mistakes I got back to P8. Tried to make it P6 and had a nice battle at the end, but stayed P8, not bad anyways.
Race 2: Started from pole, got the start well again (not hard in a BMW btw:)), tried to hold my position but in lap 2 or 3 Yves managed to pass me, we had a quite nice fight through several corners though. After that I tried to fight back but Yves was just too fast! Started to slowly fall behind, then I decided to drive a bit more safely. 2nd is a good result so I didn't want to risk it. Finished there.

Collected 9 points and finished the event 4th overall. Very good for me:)

Thx Yves and RD for setting this up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back