Mod: Grand Prix 1979 v2.01
Track: Mid-Ohio v1.0
Day/Night: Day
Event start: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 30 minutes
Qualification: 30 minutes
Warmup: 5
Race: 45 minutes
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules! When you have a hard time finding the server try this solution click here

Entrylist:
  1. Martin Bulgin - Tyrell
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver
  31. Driver
  32. Driver
  33. Driver

Sign me up please Bram, do we pick a car ? if so I will have Pironis Tyrrell, also is it the layout with chicane or without ? thanks.

Also is it the Historical version we race with or League.

Just been on the server and I am getting a mismatch and I am not sure why, I have the same version of mod and track, any Ideas guys ?

Bit more info, GP79 rfm mismatch, something to do with the rfm file

I re-installed the 2.01 patch and all seems well

• Nick Jones

I'll be there too please, I might try a new car if thats ok?

Cheers.

• Nick Jones

So what that's 5 of us then? Shame, I reckon this is a really good mod. I've only started practicing this track today after never even hearing of it before. I quite like it, it seems to flow nicely, but I guess Im going to be quite a bit of the pace again.

Hope we get some last minute sign ups and everybody can find the server this week.

Cu later tonight.

Sorry Martin - I hit Toni on the start (his car seemed to be going backwards) and bent my suspension. That made for an interesting turn 2 and pretty much end of my race :(.

Oh well. The practice session was fun at least.

Had a good race with Toni :) Leeding the first 25-30mins Toni was close behind me. but than I made stupid mistakes and he took the leed. Then I tryed to overtake him was a bit optimistic lol :giggle: but he made room, took the leed but on the straight Toni was clear faster with lots more top speed like a rocked :giggle: and so he was uncatchable. At the end I lost it and endet in gravel losing 13secs. The last 2 laps then I noticed omg not enough fuel hahah :rotfl: so I made 2 slow laps to finish with 0,3l :rotfl:
not much people apeared but had fun anyway :wink2: grats Toni for vicory very constant :) and Nick for finishing 3. on podium :)

I was hoping to join this as my first RD race but didn`t get back from work in time. Shame I know this track pretty well still finding consistency with the F179s though.

Love the way that you have to commit mid corner to get the aero do do its stuff in the ground effect cars and make them stick - no fun coming off the throttle into a corner though !

Hope to join a future race.

Had a great Touring Car Legends League Race last night elsewhere so really getting into rFactor and it`s brilliant mods.

Are you using the Historic version to preserve the differences between the cars or using the league version ?

Cheers

Sorry Martin - I hit Toni on the start (his car seemed to be going backwards) and bent my suspension. That made for an interesting turn 2 and pretty much end of my race :(.

Oh well. The practice session was fun at least.

No problem mark, I wondered what happened for me to get in front of you and Tony momenterily (sp) I had a good dozen laps after that slowly closing in on Nick and got the gap down to about 3 seconds from about 15 but Nick responded and I couldnt close it any further, then my lovely daughters started arguing and I lost concentration and crashed, they are now banned from disturbing me on race nights:) Even with just 5 of us last night it was enjoyable if we had 15 or more it would be awsome.

yeps, too much wheelspin on start, other than that, driving was a pleasure
the longer stayed on track and pretty much flatout from start to finish following
Daniel. close racing.
gap in quali was 1 hundred of asecond and best laps between us in race was
1 tenth or so. guess that says it all :)

• Nick Jones

I take it this league is over? Perhaps if it had a better structure and planned in advance tracks it would of got a better turnout. It really is a shame, its a great mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 73 9.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 77 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 49 6.4%