RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I'm really sorry about that Michael. I was'nt intending to cut across the track like that, my left rear tire slipped off the curb and I went out of control. Sorry to James also I ended up front bumper to front bumper with you after I screwed up Michael's race, I'm glad I did'nt end yours also. I really thought I would do better than this. I practiced on the server last night and was having a blast with this track. Today, nothing was working for me.
Thanks for the race Eric and RD!

So far my race. After the first lap. I noticed that i couldn't see any cars anymore. This was my chance on a first place. I am really fealing frustrated right now.
All the day practise for nothing.
Hope my car wasn't lagging over the place.
I never had the issue before.
I didn't even saw a Connection drop or something.
It just let me race by myself.

I see this quite often. For instance, the last Friday night STCC during practice... If you go to monitor another car you will just see it jiggling...

Yeah but its something to do with my internet provider. I figured it out what the problem is. They are doing just as we speak / Race maintenance.
I will call them tomorrow and thank them to screw my race.
Its nothing to do with my pc or something :)
i run ventrilo on the moment. And i here everytime disconnect and connect.
I am glad that this will be the problem (fingers crossed)
Yves just wait till the next race. I will be there with a fast car and probably good internet :)

Congratz

Glad i finally managed to join for the DTM night,big struggle for pace until i got a Hermy setup and gradually started dropping my lap time a bit to start 7th??...a good enough clean get away to not lose out and then some early gains with cars ahead going off,but i got to eager too early and stepped off the track dropping down again,got back going and clawed some way back up then my most fun of the night with Yateso :good:,again the back got away from me and now i was more or less alone to the pit and finish in 2nd.

Thank You Eric and RD :good:

Not a full report this time, a bit tired here... :(

Quali: 12nd
Far from what I expected. I was able to do better than my quali lap with 70l fuel in the first laps of the race...

Race: 3rd
Ok, very good race. Had a good start, got 1 position befoe the 1st turn ans after the 2nd turn I was 8th already. Started to pursue the guys in front and had a GREAT battle (specially trying to decrease the gap) with Abdul. Managed to pass him before the pits, but lost the position in the pits, as he posted. But in the next lap I gained the position again and finished 3rd, afetr someone in front disconected. :)

Grats Yves (always very fast, not my pace) and Gary (very fast also).

Thx for the event, Eric!!!! Thx for the fun, guys!!!! Sorry for the superb drivers that had disconections... :(

My Lister Storm is OK

Lister Storm Skin Download link::coffee2:
http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads/gtr-evolution-skins/3/gtr-e-repsol-lister-storm-1234/

ka49oz.jpg

35l6kpj.jpg

• Jason Halaby

Qualified 10th with a personal best lap - even after a week of practice. Very satisfying.

My first two laps were disappointing as I had offings at the same corner twice, then got down to business chasing back up the ranks.

L26 I was in 5th, trailing Guivi by a good 20 seconds when he spun - ending up facing the wall. Like a gentleman, he waited for me to pass before reversing onto the track and getting back on the hunt. It looked as though I would be able to hold him off and make a 4th place finish....
....but no, on the final lap I made one mistake (ironically at the same hairpin where Guivi spun!) that sent me wide and Guivi took the inside. Good clean racing Guivi - Thanks!

I am still pleased with my 5th place finish - it is the highest position I have made to date in my racing with RD.:victory:

Thanks all for making this so much fun!!!!!

^^ lol

I was watching the last Enduro where i didn't make it 9 laps before the end. But i still don't know why i lost all engine power. Motohealth was 100% but that was a bug ithink. But the hud under the speedometer was also oke when i lost all power and there was also no smoke when i lost my engine. Do you guys have any idea what i could be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back