RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I am a maybe. We have baseball At 530 central time and quali starts around 830 so it will be close. I will use this skin again http://www.blueheronrecords.com/Skins/XtremeLeon.rar

Marty what you can do is log onto the server before your game, and just remain there. If you dont quali, its no big deal at least you will get to race. I would love you to make it Marty, we've got a big field tonite and its gonna be good times.

Your skin is included in the friday night skin pack.

Also anyone who wishes to add a skin to the skinpack must post in this Thread in the group http://forum.racedepartment.com/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=38

If you are not in the group, please PM me and I will send your invite.

Keith

I'd love to Keith but I dont have STCC. I'm waiting on Race On.

:disapointed::disapointed::disapointed:

That sucks John. You are missing out on some wicked action. How long til Race On comes out? Look at it this way you spend $20 now and get however many fun Fridays until Race On comes out. Hell I spend $20 on beer at dinner when I go out.

I think you should hit your couch, search all your pants pockets and see me at the start line at Mallala tonite :D

This was my first event at rd, however it didn't turn out so good, but that was because I made two of my worst races ever! So no blame on anyone else and I will surely be back :)Qual went fine and I think I started in third or forth row. But the start wasn't good and I lost to around 8:th and battled for that position until I blew it big time and smashed into the barrier, lost the splitter and screwed up my suspension. Brought it home in like 10:th or something like that. I am not home and I don't remember everything. Will check the replay when I come home.Race 2 started off good off the line but I wen't in too hot in t3 and lost it. Was almost last and started to battle forward, which was quite fun. But I lost a lot when I got spun by another driver and was way back and started to do a lot of misstakes that ensured that this would be the worst race I have ever done. But I will be back another time to take revenge on myself

Fell victim to my old enemy, the disconnect at change over to warm up, no chance to rejoin. Not as upset as I would normally be, the first mini track i did not like.

Hope you all had a good time

Thanks for setting it up Andrew and RD

Really sorry guys. Pulled out of race on 3rd lap as I was really not liking that track.

Couldn't get to grips with it until late into Qualy session and still way off the pace. Qualified 15th I think. Made a good start, but lost rear end into 3rd turn as I had to lift off big time as someone got sideways. Took some damage, but it didn't seem to effect the car. Unfortunately I was not enjoying the track and I was sure after 2 laps of the race that I'd never make full distance as I was just not getting into it.:struggle:

Real pity as I really look forward to starting the weekend with Mini Friday and this is the first time I've come away from the event feeling unsatisfied.

Sorry for wasting a slot for someone else and I hope everyone else enjoyed the race :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back