RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

30 laps!? PERFECT!

is there a way to make it a timed race? just curious about that since I haven't been to the Emerald City yet.

what car is lapping in the 35's for TCC models? I am thinking the tiniest wheel base would be perfect for this little circuit.

To answer the question it was in a C30 totally defualt setup.

I expect times to get down to 33's when geared right and such, but we will discuss that in the other thread, and the group :)

As for the Minis, I have been given 1 hour tonite to practice by my GF. I was thinking around 8:30pm EST? If anyone wants to practice with TS on I should be on around then.

Keith

Grr, I wish I could stay on this track. Especially when noones around, I miss braking points pretty often :beat-up:. I guess it serves me right for picking the viper.:dont-know: But I love the top speed...
Thx for the event. Had a nice race against the red viper (can't remember name).

Invented a new word during qualify session.........."Qualifailing".....

So started last and had a very busy blast up to 3rd,and a whiff away from 2nd at the line :good: :D.
Race 2 from 5th and get Yves Aston from the lights and im ready to follow Colin round T1 when he gets clipped by Peter passing him,this brings Colins car to very odd and unconvincing complete halt right in front of me,i naturally pinball off his back bumper all a bit confused as to what went on,but i knew within myself i done absolutely nothing wrong so continued and had another very busy battle race eventually up to the lead :good:.

Thank You Yves and RD :good:.

What a great races.

Race 1

Had some battles with people, was sometime i little bit hard, but it fun.
Finished 7th

Race 2.

Started 2th but after a couple of corners my beeper was going, so i had to take a look, so i went in to the grass to take a look. Rejoined 13th. But then there was a big crash in front of me with 4 cars and with lots of smoke, so i grabbed me balls and prayed to Jezus and made it through. Second lap i had almost a crash i was behind Freddie who spun on a straight in sector 1 and tapped me when i was 200kph but managed to keep it under control to bad Freddie didn't i saw him behind me controlling the car but then losing it again, to bad Freddie. :) After that i had Joao behind me who was faster, but i kept hem behind me for half a lap, but then he past me. Had a little laugh when Bob was going Evil Knievel in the carrousel. ( sorry Bob that looked funny ;) ) After that i had a quiet race, and finished 7th.

Had a lot of fun, Thanks Yves and RD.

nice track, I like it. :D To bad there are no setups here on the forum or ingame (including that online mode)

Currently I manage to run my tyres off in 12 laps, but tbh I'm not good in tuning. So if anyone got just a basic setup he could share, that would be appreciated and I might be able to keep up :')

Yves, RD, thanks for running the event! I had such a good experience driving these cars, using the SimBin setups, all are great!

Race 1, following Bob on the first lap I just got to the brakes coming up to the Bergwork too late and took him out, I finished but no fun after that.

Race two, first lap again and Peter was geting back on track. I went to the left side to pass and it happened to be the direction he was wobbling to. Peter, Stefan and Kennett missed the rest of the race because of me.

I figured to do well but instead ruined races for a few, so very very sorry to you guys. I'll make donation to RD for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 118 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 89 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 63 6.8%