RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Great fun for me...........................................NOT!!!!!!!!!!:noidea:

Only jut got the track installed in time to run 3 laps in what i thought was Marty's setup but turned out to be the default one. D'oh!

Quali went as well as could be expected apart from the graphical stuttering all the way round and I would have set a time but for the stutter on the last corner that put me into the barrier and damage not repairable. Fime with only three laps didn't expect anything better.

Warm-up: Stuttering extremely bad. Marty that set up was excellent but pity i didn't get a decent chance to run it.

Race on the grid, no other drivers countdown went past 0 into the minuses. Quit, finish Beck Caterham for skinning comp.

I just want to say sorry to Adam Vaughan. I touched him in the side in the second corner at Detroit, and he ended up in the wall. I was watching the replay and i just noticed it. I had a little tap at my rear that send me in to your side. Sorry.

I just want to say sorry to Adam Vaughan. I touched him in the side in the second corner at Detroit, and he ended up in the wall. I was watching the replay and i just noticed it. I had a little tap at my rear that send me in to your side. Sorry.
Yup. I have just been watching the reply at the fun overtakes and some of us getting lost :lol: No names mentioned :wave: Steve :cough:
That was me that tapped you Ivo to cause you to hit Adz off. Sorry dude. Did not even notice it :shame:

But look on the bright side .com if that racing incident did not happen then we would not have had the fun that we had :lol:

I did not like Detroit at all but I had the most fun on this track with the battles with .com, Lewis & Steve :good:

I struggled everytime I practiced at this track and that means I struggled a lot! There was liitle improvement made on setups even trying all of those made available for the Honda. Thanks guys for offering those cars up for test rides!

My Q time was as usual was about .3 sec quicker than my race fastest.

Race 1 started off with a 2nd lap as fast as my Q lap but then I missed a berm on a turn and headed into the armco to lose my front bumper and bend a suspension. Pitted on L4 and rejoined to FREEZE and reboot!

The after the race race was fun! I took .6 seconds off of my fast time! Worth staying up till midnight for!

Full report to follow later.

Still don't know how to start the friggin car when in the pits!:drool::drool::drool::drool: its killing my race results.

had some good batles prior to pitting though! he he h eh ehe ehheheeeeeeeee

after race racing was fun. until I had to pit.:rotfl:

off to judge in a Karate Tournament so report back on Sunday evening for a full report.

have fun til then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back