RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

We will do Watkinks or something easier in July:) I think some of the people who signed up for Ricard didnt sign up here as they realized they are not fit for such a long race:) so maybe we will get more to finish....

Guys I would like to get all the skins a week before the race to compile a skinpack.

• Jason Halaby

Marty, thanks for your Accord setup. I managed to string together a few mid-1:28 laps in practice. Now if only I can repeat that for quali...

I am really beginning to look forward to this race. A small incident last night really made me realize how bad any incident can be on the track. I did a public 3 lap race with about 8 drivers and after spending 30 minutes or so qualifying, I started in the second row and didn't even finish a quarter of a lap! I had a bad start, got slightly tapped in turn 1 and hit the wall lightly. Then just could barely keep it on the pavement with all the other cars around! I kept putting a tire on the grass and within the first 10 turns or so, I was into the wall with no engine! How disappointing is that?!

What I learned is not to be worried about position, don't push for a spot. If you can stay in line, do it and wait for a mistake to pass someone. I was so disappointed that my 3 lap race ended in less than a minute - I can't imagine how I'd feel if the same thing happened at the start of a 2.5 hour race.
:bananahuge:
I'd probably look like this guy because I'd go insane!

I'm looking forward to the practice server where we can maybe schedule some shorter practice races before the official event.

adz vaughan
wanker.gif

love internet tough guys

Hey Mate it was a bit unusual not to see you running better for sure. Limerock is actually a simple track. But it requires a great deal of high speed car control and precision to really fly. We used to say. it takes 50 laps to learn LImerock well. And 5 years to eek out another .25 seconds on your lap times.

I know that it is a very simple track, but to be honest I just couldn't get the layout dialled in. The way the first few corners flow into each other is very frustrating when you don't get it exactly right. I couldn't get into TS because I've had a rather busy last couple of weeks, and when I was able to get on the computer, you guys were fast asleep. :D

Regarding your memory, try using the replays in the game?:wink2: How else do I create a short novel from 40 minutes of racing?:rotfl:

I record replays for every RD race I do, in order to check for incidents and report them. However, the racing has been so fair for me that I've recorded replays and never watched them the last few times. Plus I like driving in a race better than watching it play through again... :laugh2: ...In other words, I'm a slacker. :rotfl:

Oh, and about the start: no worries, it happens all the time. :)

Hahaha...

Posts away I smell the fear on the topic, the fear to race in a proper racetrack made for real virtual raceman! Not a dandy like Bahrain circuit… why not a stop & go chicane here? A wider track there… a big kitty liter area so I can FAIL at will… a short lap in order for me to go leek my wounds quickly to the pits, mammyyy! :rotfl:

Stay home than, let the big boys settled it between themselves... if I crash, know that I will crash properly and like true champion as only the Nord can reward me! As long I’ve 2 driving wells on the tarmac I will use the 16 minutes taking my bicycle back to the pits to THINK on my mistake and get ready to the NEXT full throttle lap I do!:soldier:

More jokes, but now from another perspective…
I’ve been doing few races at my favorit public server and slowly getting into my old Nord rhythm… I’ve pretty much narrowed my GTP car choice to the C6R or the Viper

Lately I’ve been doing a few races with the Viper. Although I’m slower with the Viper, this last is no doubt a handful… gliding with 150 L in over the jump before the Plflanzgarten II area is a must, and the all handling like a supermarket car is no doubt sublime and very educational, everyone should try it at least once.:wink2:

Regarding the damage %...
What?!? 85? Don’t even think… always easy, easier… damn XXI century! :p

So the other guys in other clubs do Nord endurance races with 100%, and we little maggots do it with 85%? :giggle:
Listen to me, listen to me well, I would prefer to do it at 200% and no one finishes it, but at least we tried, than to do it with 99% like an old granny going to the groceries in a Saturday morning!:teeth:

Hehe, good karma in this post, I sense the hate growing in you youg ones… now I will go pretend I’m working, later... :wink2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back