RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Jason you drive the Vette?

I drive the Vette GT2. And when i am on the middle of the hill i change the gear to 5 because if i stay in 4 the i hit the limiter 3 or 4 times because of the bumps and 5 its stable and the Vette can do that, because it's has alot of power also round 4000 rpm.

Guy i play with BMW and at the top of the hill i have no problem with the back of the car and the gas is pedal to the metal.I think the BMW doesn't have that much power.And with the Vette,i can't do a better time than 2:12,when with the BMW i can 2:10.
:)

Aritan it was just the wrong track for this car. if you try it out at watkins glen GP you'll see it start to come into its own a bit more.

At le Mans its just brutally fast and clearly in its element and much more fun to drive.

I tried it out at Limerock Park because its one I am very familiar with and it still was just very difficult to drive and enjoy.

now try out the 997 RSR cup here and see what hapens. Oh theres the smile!

Wait til RHYS hears the news! :aus::Banane10:

almost tempted not to sign up just yet so he can be first.:decision:

OK RHYS Ill leave the MArtinin skin for you at least...........!:woop:

Prophetic words, Eric... :sarcastic: :D

Kidding, kidding... if it weren't for ruddy old Work Experience, for sure I'd have been there. I'll definitely be driving a 935 next week, you can be sure of that. :party2:

I just did a race with 40 cars and everything was running smooth on Max settings, so i am good for the race. :wink2:
Yeah, Ivo, I think the problem is way more linked to the 50 drivers internet conections... Everyone should be very very careful about other programs running in the backgroung, like softwares updates, instant messaging sotfwares and all that kind of stuff, because those could slow the race very much...

Aritan it was just the wrong track for this car. if you try it out at watkins glen GP you'll see it start to come into its own a bit more.

At le Mans its just brutally fast and clearly in its element and much more fun to drive.

I tried it out at Limerock Park because its one I am very familiar with and it still was just very difficult to drive and enjoy.

now try out the 997 RSR cup here and see what hapens. Oh theres the smile!
Ah, now I see. Maybe it was that then... I tested it at Road America, Road One and Watkins Glen. :highfive:

Wow, so many bloody pages! Took me ages to catch up *phew*

Just my view: 35 cars awesome, could you not have made it 36, so there will be 35 drivers and 1 broadcaster? Just a thought.

42 degrees? This will be fun :)

A 3 class event sounds righteous, and it HAS to be at Le Mans ('79) like Michael said! Best track there is.

On the formation lap/rolling start, it's a great idea. At a standing start, the Pro guys stuck behind GTS will start better and could hit those GTSs who have a bad start. With rolling start, we are all moving at the same speed and there is less chance of hitting someone up the backside. Also, I just want to stress this point...
Eric Kaczmarek said:
No passing is allowed before the start/finish line!!
Ireland were penalised for this very thing in the A1GP at Portugal, so watch your restarts! Is it possible for the broadcaster to announce in chat "##, You have received a drive through penalty"?

On a 6 hour race, why not? If one guy from PSR can do 6 hours, it's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back