RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Great racing there, no matter what position one was in there was a battle to be had!

Had some major weirdness in the second race... On the first lap I couldn't pull it up for the corner following long straight after that bridge (if that makes sense) and went into the run off area, had to stop and spin it around but during this the game pinged me with TWO stop and go penalties @!@#$%%#$@ duly served both penalties in two successive laps. Few laps later game crashed :( Not so fun

Qualified badly as i somehow lost my car setup. Bodgyed one together and had to go with it for the qual and race.

Race 1: had an ok start got a few places after the first turn and was right in the thick of it. Misjudged my breaking on the first left hander and "tapped" :snicker: R. Isles. In the end it was a very close finish with Yuri as the pic shows.

Race 2: bugged out and got DNF'd when i pitted.

overall good fun and sory to evernone i nudged, hit, sideswiped, rearended, etc.

Attachments

• Race1 Finish.jpg
    Race1 Finish.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 230
Will Marquez said:
Qualified 6th tonight
You were 5th, I was 6th:)

Will Marquez said:
Second race, started in 3rd. And came off the line way too slow. Was almost 3 wide and at the last moment saw Peter and accidentally bumped him. He ended up passing me anyways. Sorry about that Peter. Pitted a bit too early and tires at the end were just about gone. Finished 5th.
I don't even remember that one so no problem!:)

Some good racing and a very very good race 2.

Had no practice tonight so was chuft t bits to get 2nd overall. Was gutted about race 2 as i nakered my pit stop up and cancelled my request by accident. But very enjoyable race and the top 6 cars all bumper to bumper in race 2. Some good pace out there.

As always thanks to eric and keith :good: and well done all.

Qualifying: 14th, as can be seen in Mtommi's screenie. Wasn't able to match my offline pace yet again... :(

Race 1: Had a pretty good start, and got through the first few turns cleanly, but things started to get ugly at the far end of the circuit. There were a few collisions and I accidentally knocked Yves sideways. I pulled over to wait for him, letting the entire field by, but there was no Yves to be found, so I toddled around in last place for about a lap or two. By around lap 3 I was catching up to the backmarkers and having some nice fights with Neil and others. Lap 5 was when I came in for my pitstop, and from then on the race was slightly less exciting. I brought the car home in 11th, with Michael (my reserve driver for RDSTL) coming behind me.

Race 2: Disastrous. I spawned some way off my starting position, and some other people had problems, but we all got away well. That was until we came out of the T1/2/3 complex and I noticed that the game had given me a Stop and Go... :at-wits-end: I gave up, and went back to the pits to watch for the rest of the race. And what a race... I witnessed almost the entire battle for the top 4, that was the greatest, cleanest 4-way battle I've ever had the privilege of witnessing. Hats off to Keith, Adam, Brandon and Peter. This race is the perfect prelude to the ATCC League.

Writeup on the battle and screenies coming in the next few days... :thumb:

Whoever it was( think it was Mr Buxton so waited but you pulled off track 2 turns later) I am sorry.

Do not think it was me :D Been to sleep since then but 99% sure it was not me :p as I was in 14th before making my own mistake :D

caught david at the worsed posible corner and as he moved out my way he lost it on the grass and slowed me up, but ever the gentleman Bob held back and didnt take advantage.

Really sorry again about that. I thought I was slowing quicker than what I was.
I was going to wait until I had got around that corner but I was on my 1st and 2nd warning to pull over within seconds.
Got 2 wheels on the grass which spun me across clipping you.
Thanks to Bob for holding back :good: I have never been told off on TS before. I still keep that 100% record :wink:

we came up to David i expected him to run wide in turne 1
but insteed he stayed on the line what makes me weeeee lift up the throttle
that pushed me into the outsidewall and across the track throug the fences into a black hole race over :p

Thought I would get around turn 1 and then move out of your way as I was not receiving any blue flags. Looked behind to see what line you were on and for which way for me to go and I see you hit the pit was and spin.

On a happier note. Enjoyed every second of tonight.

Can not remember what race was what but finished just in front of Andrew even though he was clearly the faster of the 2 of us. Even if I did not had damage I still would have been atleast .500 off of his pace.

Must admit I did slow a little too much for my liking when crossing the line to take the checkered flag :nod:

Thanks to Andrew :beer: & RD for tonight event :good:

Oh guys.Missing you.I was at the sea side for 3 days and today came back.
I read all i have missed in that 3 days and no major problems or changes. :D
Happy to be here for the Andurance Race,but unhappy to hear that we will be only a few drivers on the grid. 13 from 25? It is a shame.

Really sorry again about that. I thought I was slowing quicker than what I was.
I was going to wait until I had got around that corner but I was on my 1st and 2nd warning to pull over within seconds.
Got 2 wheels on the grass which spun me across clipping you.
Thanks to Bob for holding back :good: I have never been told off on TS before. I still keep that 100% record :wink:

no worries m8, like i said it was the worse place to catch you which was just racing, on most other corners i could have just drove around you but that corner is just so doddgy our options were limited :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%