RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Well I had fun, finished race 1 in 4th position (out of 6 finishers...) after having to pit early in the race (luckily pit window was just open) to repair some damage and replace a punctured tyre. After that, I spent most of the race chasing Ben but the gap was pretty stable around 23 sec so that was it.

Race 2 ended in lap 1 were I hit a haystack head-on. Didn't know hay was so hard, they could build houses out of these...

Thanks Andrew and RD and all drivers.

Think I will just forget tonight ...

Race 1 ... early spin at 240kmh avoiding an out of control Dan who was re-entering the track backwards at high speed ended up damaging my suspension, after which a meeting with some hard object was inevitable and occurred a couple of laps later ending it all very abruptly.

Race 2 ... rubbish start and got mugged ... then a bit later on lap 1 I tried to throttle off to avoid someone else spinning just as I hit "the kinked compression" under the bridge at the bottom of the hill in sector 2 ... car was having none of it, I hit the outside wall, spun sideways and unfortunately ruined at least one other person's race in the process :sorry: sorry to whoever that was :sad:

Nice thought Andrew ... sinister and evil as usual ... and grats to all finishers.

On a side note ... that is me done mini racing till at least the end of August - holiday and house move coming up ... enjoy the coming weeks chaps ... see yas in September :wave:

What a dangerous track ^^

Qualy:
Pole with a little draft :)

Race 1:
Reik with a rocked start going on P1. Than he did a mistake and I got P1 back but damaged suspension by touching the wall :teeth: That was fatal... Pushed a bit away from the guys behind me 1.7secs but than in that freaking fast left I missed just a bit the apex and also the damaged suspension not helped there ^^... and lost control of the car ... going with full speed into that wall ... that was DEAD Nr. 1 :skeleton: my fold :bad:

Race 2:
P16. Start was good, but a lot of Mini's side by side ^^ Than on the 3th courner, the light right. Someone in my dead angle changed line from left to the right pushing me a bit to the right... where was that tree ... :skeleton: damn ! absolutly nothing to do there... DEAD Nr. 2 :skeleton: very bad crash :skeleton: The mini from 180km/h to 0 in 1 moment :poop:
I'm shocked how quick it goes and BAMMM :skeleton: you can do absolute nothing to avoid !

Hope I survive longer next time ^^ cu :highfive:

I'm sittin on a patio right now eating dinner next to a lake in the beautiful sunshine, and I'll I can think about is this race tonite. I think I have a problem. LOL

Looks like we are at 27/30 entries. Were missing a bunch. 30 would be ideal here. Who's in?!?!?

Race 1: Lee got abit rough coming into the corner in front of me before the hairpin so got on the brakes abit earlier and mike hit me from behind and hit a bail which was made of concrete. nothing could be done mike when your that close so no worries man :good:. You got me back from race pro :lol: So race 1 ended in lap 1 :mad-tongue:

Race 2:

Managed to escape all the carnage by slowing to a stop. Then got to buxton bridge (this is why its called buxton bridge) and was greeted by a buxton sitting sideways on the bridge. Goodbye and god bless. Race 2 ended in lap 1 also.

Cheers Andrew really enjoyed WATCHING the mini event and tbh it was pure quality from start to finish specatating the races :good:

most of you should drive more carefully. then i wouldn't have finished in the top 8.

You mean top 7 :nod:

Managed to escape all the carnage by slowing to a stop. Then got to buxton bridge (this is why its called buxton bridge) and was greeted by a buxton sitting sideways on the bridge. Goodbye and god bless. Race 2 ended in lap 1 also.

Buxton bridge?? Bridge 1 or bridge 2? :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline