RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Jason Halaby

CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you got it...
not only did I crash, but I fell asleep and missed stage one :hypnotized:

What a hellish rally, only an evil mastermind could have put that together (thanks Andrew!) - definitely a good test of patience and car handling though.

Now I just have to wait aaaall the waaaayy until tomorrow to find out the results.

A question for Andrew, and anyone else planning to drive the Oceania sessions.

Cam and I discussed starting times with Peter last night, hoping we could have our sessions start one hour earlier. Since Peter has only been running the Oceania timeslot during his holidays (which have now finished, pity, we've enjoyed driving with Peter and chatting on TS ), he was ok with it.

Does anyone else have any objection to making the Oceania timeslot one hour earlier?? Currently Cam and I are starting at 9PM, which was a tad late for long Rally's like this last one, where we finished about 11.30PM.

Personally I think you shouldn't sign out of an event if you intend to sign for another, if I was Andy I would be pretty piss*d off as these things don't organise themself......
You are totally right Dan. I shouldn't have signed out :(
NormallyI never do it, it's just that the Endurance mod for Rfactor is only just released and I already signed up before that time for this event, not knowing the Endurance mod for Rfactor would be released. But if I now sign out again from that event, Bram would not be happy either.
Only thing I can do now is to apologize to Andrew :(

They take the chicane in real life ALMS as well, it totally changes the approach of that corner :)

Its hard at first but i may hope that people have a decent preparation when they enter a league and can drive this track with their eyes closed. Lets just try it for this test race and if mayhem happens we can always decide to pick the other version or completely scrap this track. :)

They take the chicane in real life ALMS as well, it totally changes the approach of that corner :)

Its hard at first but i may hope that people have a decent preparation when they enter a league and can drive this track with their eyes closed. Lets just try it for this test race and if mayhem happens we can always decide to pick the other version or completely scrap this track. :)

Agreed, I like it with the chicane.

Now, how long with the cones last? :D

• Andrew Evans

results now posted here:

http://forum.racedepartment.com/378508-post3.html

who has won??? :becky:

as for the ocn time zone - i'm totally cool with moving it back an hour... i only randomly picked a time that would fit somewhere into the evening across your zone... damien, how would you feel about this change?

oh, and bert, i hear the championship thing matey... coupla months time we'll be doing something like that for sure.... :wink:

Well im really happy with my rally with all those stage wins. shame about my 1 retirement as I qould of definetly won and i completed 89% of that stage to.

There was a crest which said keep right and i got abit too much right and hit a small bump which launched me across the road hitting a tree :(.

Very nie rally though 1 of the hardest but strangely my best. Well done all and gregory :good:

• Andrew Evans

what was i thinking?!

elimination tournaments really do suck

eusadancei.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%