RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

BRandon my friend Y'ALL is a term used mostly in REDNECK COUNTRY:boink: south of the MASON DIXON LINE here in the USA. A YANKEE :clap2:is somone who lives north of the MASON DIXON line and more specifically in the NORTHEAST USA. NEw York, Connecticut, Massachusettes, new hampshire, vermont, Maine.:pound:

I could never understand why everyone in Canada is French Canadien even when they don't live in Quebec EH? :heh:

Just kidding ya BRandon hope you had fun fishing w/ KEith..........:caked:

TOMORROW B4 RACE if anyone needs help with wet setup and needs to find some speed i have prepared setups for a few cars to help everyone out so feel free to ask any questions if you want some help to get up to speed.

THE MORE PEOPLE THAT IMPROVE AND GET FASTER THE BETTER RACING WE WILL HAVE AND WE ARE ALL WILLING TO HELP AS LONG AS WE SEE THE EFFORT.

JARROD AND Will AND OTHERS WELCOME FOR STARTING POINT SETUPS.

Last time i helped someone ie. Abdul they beat me grrrrr but it is like Hendrick in Nascar and tony stewart running his stuff no matter what happenes you see someone that you helped finish good it makes you feel good. I am wasted right now so hopefully i will be good tomorrow.
I will see Y'all (as ya yank's say EH?) tomorrow and no matter what HAPPENES WE WILL ALL HAVE FUN. I have never had so much fun racing Then with Y'ALL so give me room and let me get 2 in a row PLZ.......

Well worth taking up the offer folks. If not only for your own improvement, but as Brandon points out, for the betterment of all. Not only will it improve your results, but it will enhance the experience for all participating.

While Brandon (and Abdul) have no fear that their aid will ever see me beating them (they are in a class of their own), their assistance has helped me out a lot here in the wet.

The more comfortable everyone is in a good, solid and stable wet setup, the better the chances are that everyone will be racing and not just avoiding the hockey pucks slipping around on the track.

Again, thanks to Brandon for some wet setup ideas that gained me not only a full second, but also led to a much more stable and controllable car in the rain. Last night Adbul offered one minor adjustment that led my easily getting under 1:18 (well 1:17.999 counts) -- and once again a more stable car!.

The first race should proved to be very "interesting" as qualifying may be under much better conditions than the race. I am going to ask (but know full well it won't happen), that on the first lap of the race, everyone respects the qualifying order and not try to gain 5 positions just a few seconds after green. In fact it would be wiser that the first lap or 2 are really only used to gauge everyone's control and attack in the wet. Braking, lines, etc. will be totally off of normal experience and every driver will compensate for the conditions in a different manner.

Oh and remember. that in the rain, one is supposed to at least double the following distance of the car ahead!

THE MORE PEOPLE THAT IMPROVE AND GET FASTER THE BETTER RACING WE WILL HAVE AND WE ARE ALL WILLING TO HELP AS LONG AS WE SEE THE EFFORT.

JARROD AND Will AND OTHERS WELCOME FOR STARTING POINT SETUPS.

Carling is for girls, you want some proper ale inside you.

pic_marstons-pedigree.jpg

Theres only 2 alcoholic beverages worth drinking-

StellaArtois-796420.jpg

and
D780%7EJack-Daniel-s-Black-Label-Posters.jpg

Emil,

Will be best if you get on teamspeak around 1 gmt to check if anyone has notified us that they're not coming. If they're signed up, they are supposed to notify us if they can't make it. If we don't have a spot at this time then the last second for a possible join would be 1:30 to 1:40 gmt as that's during qualify. IF we are having a no show, we'll begin to realize it toward the end of quali so talk to us on teamspeak!!!

So unfortunately, if there's a no show we won't know until last moment which puts the wait list guys "on call". This is why it's important to give us notification ahead of time so that we can get a replacement.

Thoughts on the race tonight: Michael brings up a great point regarding the first turn and first lap. Going down through the Craner turns and coming to the Old Hairpin, it will be certainly best for us to try to snake through this in single file for the first lap or 2 so that we don't ruin someone's race after 2 minutes. I know this is going to be hard for you to do as you're competing for a position but remember, it's not worth ruining your car and someone elses car to jockey over a position when we still have a 20 minute race in front of you. It makes no strategic sense at all!!! Think like this: do I believe that I'll have an opportunity to overtake that guy in front of me sometime during the next 17 laps? Do I believe that he'll make a mistake (in these extremely tough conditions)? Treat your virtual car (and others' virtual car) like its a real car. That will certainly give us the most realistic, fair and fun "feel" for this race.

The difficulty level of driving a wet technically difficult track with 25 other cars is pretty tough in itself.... NOT TO MENTION the roostertail spray that will be flying everywhere limiting visability and causing lots of lag. Caution should be everyone's focus entering T1 and going down through the old hairpin. Break earlier than normal and try not to lock it up. I'd love a clean first lap to get us off and running tonight as I believe this is going to be a great race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back