rF2 Wednesday 4th November - Clio Cup @ Cadwell

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just did a test race with the Ai`s difficulty 110% agrresion 100% and boy was it fun, tyres start to give up on lap 12. i can defonatly recomend you all try this before wednesday as a great test run :)

ps. are you going to reverse the grid for race 2 :wink2::wink2:

• Matija Skalic

Thank You veru much! :handshake:

See you on race! :cowboy:

I have to pull out I'm afraid. The rear exhaust fan on my PSU has packed up and the PC is overheating whilst under the kind of load sims create. Getting a new PSU but not till the end of the week, sorry I can't attend.

Youre damn QUICK than! i can't keep up when it's set @ 100%....and the graphics are a little bit poor.....it makes me a bit dizzy...

hehe i never said i was beating them, i think the fastest Ai was doing 30`s and i could just do high 31`s. but there was enough of them going slow enough for me to have some fun with :handshake:

what do you mean about the graphics being poor? i get some game lag at Hall bends, but the rest of the track looks ok.

and do you use cockpit view, it quite common for some people to get the dizzy feeling when in cockpit view. you could try this http://forum.racedepartment.com/rfactor/22330-how-get-rid-head-movement-rfactor.html

hehe i never said i was beating them, i think the fastest Ai was doing 30`s and i could just do high 31`s. but there was enough of them going slow enough for me to have some fun with :handshake:

what do you mean about the graphics being poor? i get some game lag at Hall bends, but the rest of the track looks ok.

and do you use cockpit view, it quite common for some people to get the dizzy feeling when in cockpit view. you could try this http://forum.racedepartment.com/rfactor/22330-how-get-rid-head-movement-rfactor.html

ok just updated my ati drivers and no lag through hall bends now :good:

• Matija Skalic

I have some problems with mod.

When I enter on a track, the game fell to the desktop :sad:

Does anyone know a solution?

working ok for me and i just set a new pb on my 1st lap @ 1:31.1

and remember if the tyres arent squealing for mercy and smoke pooring of them then your not trying hard enough. dont forget these cars were designed to be driven by French people :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back