Stage 08: Hill Climb - Joux Verte v.2 [Normal Bad Day]
Stage 09: BTB Stages - Tervaniemi [Normal Good Day]
Stage 10: Hill Climb - Prospect Ridge v.1 [Normal Bad Day]
Stage 11: BTB Stages - Mont Herman v4 [Normal Good Day]
Stage 12: Hill Climb - Bisanne v.3 [Normal Bad Day]

US Start: 03:00 GMT *
Oceania Start: 10:00 GMT *
Europe Start: 20:00 GMT

* Oceania and US events will only be created on request - so please mention it if you're signing up for a non-Euro zone. All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.

NOTES:
  • Click here to read the password!
  • You will require the RSRBR 2009 mod in order to participate, please see the installation and usage threads.
  • Teamspeak is highly recommended.
IMPORTANT:
  • Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2009 Name)
  • Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
  • You must stick with the same car throughout the rally (including multi-day events) - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.

• Andrew Evans

Drivers:
  1. Robb Kulcsar (r27kul)
  2. Bert Van Waes (Bertie)
  3. Mark Birney (Harpo245)
  4. Damien Jones (DJones)
  5. Lewis Fergusson (Lewis)
  6. Aaron Cloutier (ascloutier)
  7. Andrew Evans (eeevans)
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver

• Andrew Evans

FINAL RESULTS

2vaglk8.png

sorry for the delay... had to install a few things :D

gratz damien on your first rally club win.... yet another new face on the top step :loveit:
victory by 16 seconds over robb... looking tasty again, mate... and wee "no luck" birney coming home third... :thumb:

all stage wins go to the podium, with the exception of ss4... where young lad fergo managed to grab one for himself... nicely!

many cheers to all who came.... :nod:

• Andrew Evans

gfx card blew this evening - so not sure i'll be sorted in time for this event :waaaaah:

it also means i didn't get to give the car pack a try - but hopefully it'll be dandy... :D

Is it possible to run these stages offline, my BTB stages tab is just an empty box. Do I need to install the new tracks somewhere?

Duh, nevermind, found the thread :der:

*slaps head

I'm in ,but I don't know if I can make to work my BTB stages,because my previous attempts failed :thinking: .
Robb Kulcsar(r27kul)

From were can I download BTB Stages - Saint Agreve ?
And the Tervaniemi 15km stage doesn't work well for me,it has lags,enyone else?

• Andrew Evans

From were can I download BTB Stages - Saint Agreve ?

check the installation thread for links for the 2 btb stage packs - saint agreve is in one of those (first one i think)

And the Tervaniemi 15km stage doesn't work well for me,it has lags,enyone else?

yea, i feared the long version might do this - but not had a chance to test it because of the dead pc... if it's a general problem for everyone then we can always switch it out for the short version....

Crap. It's been ages since I've run a rally.
I'll blame the new job, I reckon. It's in fire management and we're burning off flat stick in preparation for Summer.
Haven't been getting home till 9:30pm some nights... Epic tired..

If I make it, I make it. If I don't... It's cos I'm asleep with a Bundy Rum can in my hand...

lol

• Andrew Evans

the 15km terv stage that's sat on the rallyesim download page is only a beta version - so may well have been refined by the final release - have any of you run this actual one in an online session yet?

saint agreve - not up for download at rallyesim - but musta come from someplace.... failing finding it - the 7z's are extracted from main password protected ones when you run the stage online for the first time... after that, it's just a few quick hacks to run it as an offline stage - see the running 3rd party tracks sticky for more details....

I haven't, no. Hopefully it has been tweaked a bit for the final version. Thanks for the tip about unpacking the others, now I just have to find an online session using those tracks.......

• Andrew Evans

or just set up yer own - anyone with an rsrbrid can...

set up an event for whatever stages you want.... quit the stage as soon as you load and move onto the next stage... should have them all in 10 or 15 mins...

• Andrew Evans

i can upload it tonight, when i get home from work....

• Bert Van Waes

Write my name down mate:

In case you don't know it: Bert Van Waes (Bertie) :)

I downloaded the second pack of BTB already a week ago, is this allright, or is there smth going on, reading the above i can't follow... :moneymouth:

• Andrew Evans

nah mate - that's all for people that wanna try and run the btb stages offline... for the rally you just need the 1st & 2nd btb packs from the installation thread :thumb:

I'm in please

Damien Jones (DJones) - OCN session

I tried Tervaniemi 15km in an online session and it seems to be pretty much the same as the beta version; still chomps my framerate down by about half (maybe time for a new CPU :sarcastic:). The shorter version is playable though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%