Wednesday 4th November 2009 - Rally Hillclimb Chasers

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Andrew Evans

results are finally there fellas:

http://forum.racedepartment.com/427402-post3.html

bert, i've had to default a number of yer btb stages based on what you said in your report and what looked dodgy.... sorry about that dude... :(

while i love the opportunity for new freshness these stages provide, they seem to cause problems for a number of people every time we run them... so we might not do them that much in ze future - unless rallyesim can make them more reliable... (damn shame that)....

thanks again to those that do.... see y'all in a week... :wink:

on another note, am fairly demotivated by the lack of sign-ups recently... i can't be arsed to spend a lot of energy on this club if the interest just isn't there... testing, flyer creation, planning so that things stay varied and/or interesting considering the lack of stages available - it all takes lots of time and thought... :shrug:

so, am taking a week off next week and we'll see where we go from there....

Well, I'd be very disappointed to see these RBR Club events closed. As I assume you know, I'm missing at the moment due to being away on holidays (but I have some internet right now via my laptop), but I'll be back into RBR as soon as I return, assuming it continues.
Andrew, I know it is very frustrating to see numbers drop occasionally, but often these things can regain popularity again (eg. GTL has seen some low numbers on occasions) so I hope the same occurs here.

Maybe it would be preferable if people posted reasons why they have dropped off the radar, or offered suggestions for preferred events.
I suspect the hard core nature of RBR, and the current number of Leagues running has an impact?

C'mon guys, lets keep supporting RBR, it is so different to other RD Clubs, and can be so much fun with groups on TS, and besides, I want to see more events when I get home again in a few weeks.

And when I thought I had this one ,Damien got the first place,congrat!:good:.Very nice stages,on top Mount Herman witch I never run it before.Sorry for those who have missed BTB stages,are real fun.

100% I support this Club, hope betther days to return, if I can help you with enything ,Andrew let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%